Surprises

Lauren's POV

Dreaming

"I'm not dealing with your crap anymore! We're THROUGH RYAN!" I yelled at Ryan Beatty. I'm walking out of his house. I can't deal with this anymore! I thought I could deal with him being distant, but I just found out he's been cheating on me for three months! I can't believe I fell for this! Tears are rolling down my cheeks. I don't wanna ever see him again!

"Lauren, WAIT!" He yelled. "I'm sorry!!"

"No! Ryan don't ever talk to me ever again!!" I tried running away from him, but...

'Buzzz Buzzzz'

I heard an alarm, and it was mine.. I'm just glad that dream is over because that's one of my worst memories because of what comes after I say that.. Ohh well it's in the past and I've moved on from it. I still can't help but have this dream almost every night though.. I rolled out of bed to see that it was 10 am. I wanna sleep more!! Then I saw that I had a text on my phone from John.

It said, "Gooood morning beautiful :) Last night was great and I can't wait to see you in a little bit!"

I responded with, "Mornin' handsome :) Can't wait to see you either!!"

Now I have to go to John's studio with my sisters to record our part to our song with John. I really liked the song, and especially with what's happened recently, I think it's gunna show everyone that John really does care about his kids. I can't wait to work on more songs with him <3

I took a shower, and got dressed, to walk downstairs. All of my sisters were just being normal, goofing around in the living room, waiting for me. 

"It's about time, LAUREN!" Dani shouted.

"Well, uh" I was confused, I didn't know I was supposed to be up earlier.

"We've been waiting for a while!" Christina complained.

"How long? And uh, I didn't know I had to be up." 

"An hour, and yeah, John already went to the studio." Christina answered.

"You two are trending on twitter!" Lisa said excited. 

"We are?" I asked, a smile forming on my face as I asked.

"Yeah, #E23andLauren" Lisa answered, showing me the trend on her phone.

"That's amazing! Let's go to the studio!" I couldn't wait to see John!

The driver took us to the studio and before we could even get out of the car, we were surrounded by fans. Well.. they knew we were in town now, this was John's studio, and me and John dating. Three different reasons to swarm the studio and all at once!!

Then two bodyguards came out of the building to make a way for us to walk into the building.

"E23 is recording right now with Eminem, you can head up." One of the bodyguards said to us.

"Wait, Eminem?! I thought he retired." I said. "I was performing that night with John."

"He did."

"Then why's he here?" Christina asked.

"He still produces. E23 was one of his best friends, so he comes out every now and again to help him record."

"Ohh." we all said. 

"Thank you!" Dani said and we went up to the studio.

John was in the booth rapping and Eminem was at the sound board. I guess we walked in as John was in the middle of recording a new song.