Chapter one

Beyonce -

As I pulled into the unfamiliar driveway, I pulled out my notepad just to make sure my GPS had sent me to the right location. I looked at the numbers on the house, and it matched the numbers I wrote down in my note pad. I cut the engine of my Lincoln Navigator, and I grabbed my Clip board, and my Nike gym bag that sat in the passenger seat. I put my purse under my seat.

I looked at my Apple Watch and it read 5:35 am. I was a little late, I told Mrs. Hawkins I would be here around 5:15am but I guess this would have to do. I kind of over slept because I stayed up over loading myself with paperwork. I love my job, but I have to admit, I could use a vacation sometimes.

I looked around the drive way and was impressed by the way Chris had everything. On one side I saw two dirt bikes, and three motorcycles. On the other side, I saw a Lamborghini, a BMW, and an escalade.

He had the grass freshly cut, with the sprinklers on, there was a large water fountain that sat beautifully in the middle of the driveway, along with what looked to be a Bouncy House in the back yard. "Big ass kid," I chuckled.

Chris Brown was a world famous, internationally known basketball player. He was a power forward player for the Virginia Bay, I knew all his stats. Only because I went to every game, proudly wearing my tee shirt.

That's exactly were I was a few nights ago, when me and the rest of the world witnessed him fall down when he went to dunk the ball. I admittedly went down on the court, showed my badge and started assisting him.

His mom, as well as his manager arranged for me to be his personal trainer. Hopefully this would be a good experience, but knowing me, it probably won't be.

I slammed the car door shut and zipped up my Nike warm up jacket. I walked up to the door and rung the door bell. A few minutes later Mrs. Hawkins came to the door.

"Good morning Beyonce thank you so much for coming," she said as she stepped aside.

"Good morning Mrs. Hawkins-"

"Call me mama Joyce sweetheart that's what everybody calls me," she smiled.

"Okay mama Joyce," I laughed.

"Beyonce I honestly don't know how much I can thank you, for wanting to help Chris, he's been so stubborn lately, sitting up their in his room with the lights and the blinds off, he won't eat, he won't come down stairs, he won't do nothing but mop around. I had to force him with my shot gun to get up and take a bath the other day," she said as we both laughed.

"It's common for him to be like that mama Joyce, he's embarrassed, I mean the whole world did watch him fall, so he's ashamed," I replied.

"I understand, I just wish there was something I could do," she said with her head down.

"Don't worry yourself mama Joyce, leave that for me, is he up?" I asked.

"No he wouldn't get up, he yelled at me and told he didn't want to be bothered," she replied.

"do you have a bucket and some ice?" I asked.

"yes follow me," she replied. I sat my bag, and my clipboard down on the dining room table as I followed her into her basement. I grabbed a bucket and filled it with ice.

She led me to Chris's room and I bursted inside. Of course he was still in bed snoring. "Wake!" I yelled as I threw the ice on him.