Chapter 15

Beyoncé -

" what do you want Shawn?" I asked.

"I came here for one thing and one thing only, and that's you," he smirked.

"Shawn, I know you've lost your damn mind. I'm not going anywhere with you, never," I replied.

"That ain't what pops told me," Shawn said as he looked over at my dad.

I looked at my dad and he instantly put his head down.

I looked back at Shawn and he smiled. "You see Beyoncé you apparently don't know this man you call father, we do business together," he said as he grabbed another cigar.

"What kind of business?" I asked.

"A couple days ago, your daddy made me a deal, that if I ended your little boyfriends life he would persuade you back in my arms. He traded you Beyoncé for twenty million, I was the one who hit Chris with the help of you're Bestfriend Kelly," he laughed as one of the men pushed Kelly into the room.

"I'm sorry Beyoncé," she said with tears falling down her eyes.

"Chris why don't you finish telling Beyoncé about the night you and Kelly had in the back of the club, when Kelly sucked the living soul out of your dick," he replied.

I looked over at Chris and then at Kelly. They both held their heads down. "You see Beyoncé Kelly was easy, you honestly don't know what you're friend will do for money, especially since her mother needs them for her medical bills, and to pay off that house of hers. You see I paid her to get Chris, She knew all about this plan. The night your father and Chris had an argument at the lovely dinner set up, your father gave me a buzz, as well as Kelly. And he gave me orders, and one thing about me being in the army, whenever I was given an order, I always complete my task," he said as he lifted his gun.

"Daddy really! You're going to stand there and let this happen?!" I yelled.

My father didn't reply he stood there speechless. Fear was written all over his face.

"Yo bruh, just kill me iight, but don't hurt Beyoncé," Chris said as he limped out the bed and limped over in front of me.

"Kill me," he said as he stretched open his arms.

"Gladly," Shawn said as he raised his gun. The next thing I knew I heard three guns shots ring put I felt myself being pushed down on the ground.

I heard six  more shots ring off again. "Bitch we setting it off up in this motherfucka, and it ain't Queen Latifah, Or Jada Smith eitha," Jamie said as he put two bullets in one of the men's head.

"Oh don't forget about Vivica Foxx my nigga," Trey said as he shot the other two times in the chest. "And ol bitch that wa' gettin' smacked around in Tyler Perry movie!" August said as he shot Shawn four times. Twice in the head and four times in his chest.

I watched as Shawn's body jerked and went flying down to the ground. Trey and August ran over to me and I tried my best to lean up, but I felt something heavy and wet laying on top of me.

"Chris baby please get up," I said nervously with my hands shaking.

Jamie helped Chris move  and I took a deep breath of relief, the minute I saw him open his eyes. "Babe I got shot," he said barely above a whisper.