Chapter 12

-  Anonymous  -

I sat back in my desk and smiled after I received the text that Chris had been in a car accident. I smiled harder as I turned up the volume on the TV and saw the news reporter covering the story of the accident.

Everything was coming into play. I knew when I first saw Chris he would become a problem, a problem that I would gladly take care of. His mannerisms and his attitude bothered me. Seeing him and Beyoncé bothered me. So I had to end this situation quickly, it was getting too out of hand.

I know that it's going to hurt Beyoncé emotionally, but she'll get over it eventually. I smirked and pulled out my phone sending my back up a text to make their next move. It was time to shed some light into this dreadful situation, and now it was time for me to put on a front and act as if I cared that Chris was hurt. With all honesty I wasn't hurt, I was happy. I was thrilled. I lit my cigarette and laid my head back in pleasure. Looks like operation Get rid of Chris worked and I had the upper hand.

Beyoncé -

Me and Kelly were in the living room talking and watching tv when I grabbed the remote to change the channel. Just as I flipped to the news channel, I saw Chris's picture flash across the screen.

I turned the volume up and sat back. "It has just been reported that NBA superstar Christopher Maurice Brown has been in a fatal car accident, he's currently undergoing surgery at Christ International Medical Hospital, we have yet to receive a statement from Chris's manager and family, Josh back to you,"

"Thanks Nate, and we are certainly going to keep Chris in our prayers-

"What the fuck!" I yelled as I threw the remote and ran upstairs.

"Beyoncé where are you going?!" Kelly asked as she ran upstairs after me.

"Fuck you mean where am I going? I'm going to see about my man," I said as I threw on my sweats and nervously pulled my hair into a bun.

I had so many thoughts running through my mind. I ran inside my closet and the tears began to pour down my face, I knew this was my fault.

My baby was in the hospital because of me. If I had of just stood up for him, if I just had of put my father in check, we would be on good terms and he would be here celebrating my pregnancy with me and not in the hospital bed fighting for his life.

"Bey, it's going to be okay," Kelly said as she looked at me with tears in her eyes. I fell down on the ground and rocked back and forth as my hands began to shake and I cried more.

Truth be told it wasn't going to be okay, especially if Chris didn't make it. It would pain my heart if Chris died. I wiped my eyes as Kelly rubbed my back. "Bey come on you don't need all this stress, you're pregnant remember," she said as a tear fell down her eye.

I nodded my head and she wiped her eyes. I wiped mines and slowly stood up. I walked back inside my room and grabbed a bra out my top drawer. I grabbed my shirt and went inside the bath room.

I got dressed and then I called Mama J. She was already at the hospital she said she had been calling me but I was down stairs and my phone was upstairs.

I grabbed my phone and called Trey, August, and Jamie. They all said they were on their way to the hospital. I grabbed my keys and me and Kelly hopped inside of my truck.