Chapter six

Chris -

  I drove to the hotel, and we walked onto the elevator all the way up to the top floor and to the roof top where I had everything set up. I smiled as I watched Beyonce smiling from ear to ear.

"Baby this is so beautiful," she squealed. "I'm glad you like it baby, may I have this dance?" I asked as I held out my hand.

"Of course," she smiled as she took my hand. She placed her arms around my neck as I gently held onto her waist. The pianist and the singer came out and they started Etta Jame's song at last. It felt good being this close to Beyoncé. I smiled as I inhaled her scent. She smelled like strawberries.

"Baby I can't believe you did all this for me," she smiled.

"Why wouldn't I?" I laughed.

"Cause I never had anybody go out their way to do anything this special for me," she replied.

"So you mean to tell me you're ex man ain't do this for you?" I asked as I turned her around.

"No, Shawn wasn't this romantic, he thought showering me with purses and money would fix everything, I mean I'm not a materialistic type of girl, I love when you show me what's in you're heart not what's in your bank account," she replied.

"Well that's one thing I think you'll love about me, I'm very romantic, and I'll do anything to keep that smile on your pretty face," I replied as I stated deep in her eyes. She blushed and quickly looked away.

I laughed and leaned my head against hers as we swayed from side to side. I loved every bit of this moment, and I would cherish it forever. Beyoncé was special to me, and I couldn't fool myself, I was deeply in love with her.

"Chris," she said as she looked up at me. "I'm scared," she replied. "Scared of what baby?" I asked as I looked at her with a confused look on my face.

"Scared of getting hurt again, I loved Shawn so much and he hurt me badly, I gave him all of me, I gave him all my time, all my love and he hurt me so bad, he did the one thing that he promised me he wouldn't do," she replied.

"And what's that baby?" I asked. "He cheated on me, with multiple women, on several occasions, that's something I won't be able to handle," she replied.

"Baby you don't have to worry about that, I love you more than anything in this whole wide world, you have my heart, you're the only woman in thinking of, so you most definitely don't have to worry about that I put that on everything," I replied.

"Okay, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, only because I'm falling for you too, and I want to to be with you," she replied as she tangled her fingers through my hair.

"I'm serious, I'm serious about us, I promise to always put you first Bey, I love you more than words can express," I replied as I stared into her eyes. What I had just said wasn't lies at all. I meant them, I loved Beyoncé more than anything in this whole wide world, she was always on my mind, and I could see a bright future ahead of us.

"I love you too Chris, I've watched you progress greatly these past weeks, I'm just so happy to be apart of your life," she replied.

"Same here," I smiled. She looked up at me and smiled, and I gently pulled her in for a long lingering kiss. She rubbed the back of my head as I depended the kiss. I gave her several pecks right before licking her lips. She skipped her lips and we laughed.

We dance to another song and then we sat down for dinner. The chief brought out our dishes witch was Chicken Alfredo, and Strawberry cheese cake, along with chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.