Chapter three

Chris -

I took a deep breath and tried to stand up, I knew I crossed the line with Beyonce but I couldn't help it. I guess I was vulnerable because of Karruche. I couldn't understand how she just up and left me like that.

I reached over on my night stand and grabbed my phone. I dialed Karruche's number and it said it was disconnected. A tear fell down my eye as I moved under the covers.

I couldn't help but feeling all alone. I ain't have nobody. I would just have to deal with that, I was born alone and I would die alone, so this was something I just had to get used to. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Beyonce -

I took a deep breath and pinned my hair up into a neat bun on top of my head. I was sitting at my desk trying to overload myself with work yet another night.

No matter how much I tried, I couldn't get my mind off Chris. I couldn't deny it but that kiss that we shared early was amazing, it was if we belonged together, almost as if we were made for each other.

I wanted the kiss to go longer but I knew it wouldn't be right. Deep down inside I loved Chris, I had deep feelings for Chris, but I didn't know how he felt about me.

Chris would never in a million years date a girl like me, he was just probably venerable because his girlfriend wasn't calling him anymore. It wasn't fair to me to be played with. My heart and my feelings wasn't a toy. I figured I would just focus on work, and forget about men and stay focused on my future.

I took off my glasses and scrolled through my phone, of course I saw a few text messages from Shawn, a few from Kelly, and Latoya. I decided not to even bother them.

I got up and went looking for my charger. I looked all over the house, I even went to my truck, and looked but I couldn't find it, and that's when I remembered I left it in the plug in Chris's wall.

I looked at the time and it was seven thirty, I figured Chris should still be up so I decided to give him a call.

I picked up my phone and called him, and he answered on the first ring. "Hello," he said and a grumpy voice.

"Hey, we're you sleep?" I asked as I rubbed my forehead.

"Naw, I was just laying here, what you doing?" He asked.

"I was looking for my charger and I realized I left it in your room, I was wondering could I come and get it?" I asked.

"Beyonce, you didn't even have to ask that," he replied.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes," I replied.

"Alright," he said as he hung up.

I grabbed some lipstick out my purse and out some on I stood in front of the mirror. I decided to take my bra off and put my shirt back on.

I had on my big tee shirt and a pair of leggings, I knew this would definitely tease him. I smirked and grabbed my car keys. I headed outside to my truck and drove off.

In thirty minutes I pulled up into Chris's driver way. I cut the engine down and hopped out. I went over to the door and it was unlocked. I opened the door and closed and locked it behind me.

"Chris!" I yelled. "I'm in my room," he replied. I went upstairs to his bed room. I bit down on my bottom lip as I watched him sitting on his bed playing the game with his shirt off. He looked so damn sexy

"What you playing?" I Asked. "Mortal combat," he replied.

"What is that?" I asked. "You don't know what mortal combat is?" He laughed.