Infatuated

Monday, April 4th

    (Y/n) has just arrived to school, and was looking for her friend, Osana. Osana has been her friend since they were kids, and she was quick to make friends with the long-haired tsundere. As of lately, she's been acting weird. (Y/n) decided not to pester her friend by asking her what's wrong.
      "There you are!! Baka!!" She heard a voice call near her. She looked beside her and saw an angry Osana standing there. (Y/n) sweatdropped
       "Oh hey Osana..." She greeted cautiously, not moving from her spot. Osana put her hands on her hips
        "Do you know how long I waited for you!? A long time!! B-but it's not like I was worried or anything, Baka!" She stammered at the end of her mini-rant. (Y/n) tried to come up with a better excuse other than your average 'I overslept' (in which she actually did)
          "I uh... Broke my... Toothbrush...?" She questioned her excuse out loud. Osana had no idea whether to believe the pitiful girls obvious lie or call her out on it. She decided to just let her go and sigh.
           "Whatever... I need to study for a test in Biology..." She trailed off and shook her head while trying not to blush. "A-anyway, bye!" She ran off to her usual cherry blossom tree and sat under it. (Y/n) shrugged off her friends behavior and went to the fountain to chill out. That was her usual spot, with the chatter of other students around her, she felt so relaxed...
          ... Yet she always felt watched. Every time she looked around, her (e/c) eyes didn't catch anything suspicious around her. 'I'm probably paranoid.' She convinced herself and went back to relaxing.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

          Yandere-Chan watched her Senpai from the rooftop. She gazed at her for awhile, then looked around Senpai. 'Looks like I don't need to eliminate anyone right now.' She thought and was about to leave but saw someone leave the girl group. 'Hmm... I wonder where she's going?'
          Luckily, the girl walked really slow, so Yandere-Chan was able to jog down and find her enter the girl bathroom. Yandere-Chan hid behind the bathroom wall and listened to the girl.
           "Come on Kokona, you can do it! You just have to tell (Y/n)-Chan how you feel this Friday... Yeah! You can do it!" She encouraged herself. Yandere-Chan put her hand over her mouth, and her mind was filled with rage.
            "Um, are you okay?" The busty girl surprised Yandere-Chan as she started to walk out of the bathroom only to pause seeing Yandere-Chan there. Yandere-Chan plastered on a great big smile.
             "Why yes, I'm fine..." She said slowly and walked out of the bathroom, new victim in mind.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

Classtime

(Y/n) looked out the window during Classtime, looking out at the front of the school. She really wasn't into the (insert boring subject here) lecture the teacher was giving the class right now. As she was looking out the window, she thought about people at her school. She never really liked guys all that much, she focused more on girls. A lot of the girls here were very cute, she admits that.
She was ripped from her thoughts when the bell rang and all the students left their seats, eager to get to lunch. (Y/n) got up as well and went to meet up with her friends.

♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't good haha... I've never written an X reader before, so bear with me. Anyway, I'm gonna try to upload 3 parts tonight so you guys have more to read. Anyway, see you guys! {Hinata}