Hogsmade with friends

Today was a day we get to go to Hogsmade. The people from other schools were aloud to go. I sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Hermione.

"Hey are you going to Hogsmade today?" She asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I said.

"Do you want to go with us?" She asked.

"Sure!" I said excited.

When we finished we got everyone together. Then we walked to the doors to the doors and went on the path to Hogsmade.

Hogsmade was beautiful. It was like a winter wonderland! All the trees were covered in snow. Beautiful snowflakes were sprinkling from the sky.

"Let's go to the Three Broomsticks. There butterbeer is so good." Harry said.

We walked into the shop. It smelled like Butterbeer. Harry got the butterbeer while we got a booth. I saw Cedric with his friends sitting at a table. I waved at him. He waved back at me. I smiled.

Harry came back with the drinks. He had a scowl on his face. I wonder why.

The butterbeer was warm, gooey, and sweet. Yum! Then we went to honeydukes. I looked at all of the sweets on the wall. I got some chocolate frogs of the wall. I went to pay for my food at the cash register. I looked in my purse for some galleons.

When I looked up I saw some galleons on the counter. I turned my head to see Harry.

"You don't have to do that. I have the money." I told him.

"My treat." He said.

I turned to see Cedric. He was glaring at Harry. His hands were clenched at his sides. 

Cedric's POV

I saw that Harry was paying for my girlfriends food. I was mad. That should be me! It's obvious he likes her. Looks like I have some competition.

We walk out of honeydukes with the sweets we bought. I grab a chocolate frog out of my bag. I open the box and quickly grab the frog out of mid air. I take a bite. The smooth chocolate melted on my tongue. Yum. I looked in the box to see that I got Godric Gryffindor. You only get that card if you are a true Gryffindor. Weird.

I looked up to see that we were at the shrieking shack. All of my friends looked freighted.

"Do you guys dare me to go closer to it?" I asked them.

"I do!"said the Weasley twins in unison. Then they glared at each other.

Fred and George's POV

She was so hot. I wish she was my girlfriend. Sigh.

Ava's POV

It was getting dark out. It was also a full moon. I ran closer and closer to the shrieking shack. When I touched it I had a flashback.

Flashback

In the shrieking shack was a werewolf. There also a black dog (Pun intended), a stag and a rat. The werewolf was trying to rip everything around him. The other animals were trying to get him to stop.

Flashback ended

Then I passed out.

Harry's POV

In the distance I saw Ava fall. I ran up there. It looked like she was having a flashback. I picked her up and started to run back to our friends. I told them what happened and we all started running to the hospital wing.

All the guys we passed were glaring at me.

Every boy's POV (not Harry's)

He's so to lucky to be holding her. I wish Ava was mine.

Harry's POV

When we got to the hospital wing I was worried. I lay her on a bed gently.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked.

"She will be fine."said Madam Pomfrey.