Detention and anouncments

I get out of the hospital wing today. I walk out of the hospital wing with Harry and Vic at my side. Then an owl comes trough the window. I open it.

Dear Miss Krum,

You have detention today at seven.

From Professor Umbridge

I forgot that I have detention.

"Guys look." I say to Vic and Harry. They read the letter.

"You got detention!" Vic says.

"I only got it because she said that Voldemort wasn't back." I say.

"Oh well that makes sense." Vic responds.

"I got detention too." Harry says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Umbridge didn't like it when I carried you out of class." He said.

We walked down to the Great hall for dinner. I got out of the hospital wing at about 3. We go into the Great hall. Vic goes and sits at the Slytherin table. Harry and I sit at the Gryffindor table. I at next to Hermione. We start talking about classes.

"Excuse me. Quiet down please. I have an announcement. This year we are having a Christmas ball." Dumbledore announces. Everyone starts whispering in excitement.

"We have never had one of those!" Hermione says in a whisper.

"Miss Krum will you sing for us?" Dumbledore asks loudly so everyone can hear.

"Sure." I respond. Everyone claps and cheers.

While everyone is eating they are whispering. I guess everyone is very excited. After dinner I grab Harry's hand to go to detention. I feel fireworks.

We walk up to Umbridges office.

"Welcome. Welcome. Just sit down at the desks." She says with a big smile.

We both sit at the desks. There is a quill on the desk but no ink.

"Where is the ink?" I ask confused.

"Oh. You don't need ink." She says mischievously. A big smile was on her face. "Write I must not tell lies."

"But-" Harry kicks me.

"When do we stop?" Harry asks.

"When it sinks in." She says mischievously.

I look down at my paper and start writing. When I write the third time I feel a burning sensation on my hand. I look to see I must not tell lies in fancy writing on my hand. I cringe. It hurts more than you can imagine. A tear falls down my face. She can't let us die. Right?

I look over to see Harry cringing also. We do it twenty times more. Blood was pouring down my hand.

"I think it has sunk in. You may leave now." Umbridge says.

I run out of the room. Harry follows me out. Then I fall. I faint from the blood loss. Now all I can see is darkness.