Going to Hogwarts

Harry's POV

"Come on kids!" Molly yells.

I rush down the stairs with my trunk. I see Ginny having difficulty with her trunk.

"Here. I will help you." I say. I pick up her trunk. She blushes.

Ginny's POV

I really like Harry. I struggle to drag my suitcase.

"Here let me help you." Harry says. He takes my trunk. I can't help to notice that his hand brushes mine. I blush.

Maybe he's finally over Ava!

Harry's POV

I was just trying to be nice. I don't like Ginny. She is Ron's sister.

I drag the two suitcases down the stairs. We walk out of the building to the car.

We drive to Kings Cross train station. We run through the wall. An icy cold feeling hits me when I go through the wall. I run to the train.

We try to find a compartment. We end up siting with Luna and Neville.

"Guys, guess what?" Neville says.

"What?" Ron asks.

"Well my uncle got me a rare mimbulus mimbletonia for my birthday." Neville says excitedly.

"Cool." I say unexcitedly.

The train ride went really slowly. Without Ava time just feels slower. Wait Malfoy is on this train. He probably knows where she is.

"I'll be right back." I say. I grab my invisibility cloak. I put it on. I walk to Malfoys compartment. I open the door slowly.

"They put her in a cell in my basement. She try's to get out but we put a charm on it. I think she is turning mad. I wish Voldemort would let me marry her. Voldemort put the dark mark on her." Malfoy says to Crabbe and Goyle.

I slowly walk out. I can't believe that they put her in a cell! I walk back to the compartment. While I walk back I see the candy trolly. I grab some chocolate dogs so it's not suspicious.

I see that Cho Chang in front of me. She smiles and blushes at me. I pay then grab my candy. I walk passed her.

I walk into the compartment. I give everyone a chocolate frog. About an hour later we stop at Hogwarts.

We walk out to the carriages. We all go into one. The carriages take all off us up to the castle.

This year will be horrible.