Christmas ball

"Aw! They are so cute!" Someone says. Then I hear a camera click.

"I hope I get to be her bridesmaid." I'm guessing Hermione says.

"Grr." Two people say at the same time.

"Get up!" Someone says. Then they pull my arm.

"Mine." Someone very close to me.

"Aww!" Two people say in unison.

I open my eyes to see Harry's face close to mine.

"Harry wake up." I say shaking him. He opens his eyes and sits up. There was a few minutes of silence.

"I'm so excited for the ball!" Hermione exclaims.

"Yeah me to." I say.

"All right we need to go to breakfast. Let's go." Harry says.

We walk down to the great hall. We sit down were we always sit. I grab some toast.

"I'm going to go to the Quiddich pitch. I haven't been there in a while." I tell them.

"See Ya." Hermione says.

I run out of the great hall. I go outside. I get into ready position. Then I go. I slip on the slippery ground. I fall on my face. I get up and wipe the mud off of my face.

I run 20 laps then I stop. I wipe the sweat off of my forehead. Then I run to the castle. It is about 5 pm. The ball starts at 8pm. I walk to the Griffindor common room.

"Password?" The Fat Lady asks.

"Can you get Hermione Granger for me?" I ask her.

"Of course." She says. "Hermione Granger!" She says turning on the inside of the portrait.

A minute later Hermione comes out.

"Do you know how embarrassing that is! What do you want?" She says.

"It's 5." I say.

"Oh crap." She whispers to herself. She runs back into the Gryffindor common room. Then she appears again with a makeup kit and other beauty products.

"Hermione you know I don't wear makeup." I say to her.

"Wait. You don't." She says.

"No I don't." I say.

"Oh. Ok." She says.

"So who is your date?" I ask her.

"It's your brother." She answers.

"Aw! Cute!" I say.

Then we start walking to the room of requirement. The door appears. We walk trough. We run up to my room.

"Alright lets get started." I say. I don't know much about makeup. Mostly because I never wear it.

After an hour Hermione was done. She looks stunning! Then she does me.

After an hour she says that I am done. I walk to the mirror. The person in the mirror can't be me! Wow!

We put our dresses on carefully. Then we walk to the Great hall. Hermione walks in first. I hear people gasp. Then I count to ten and walk in.

"Wow!" People say as I walk in. I blush and walk over to Fred.

"You look amazing!" Fred says. I blush harder.

"Oh. Thanks." I say modestly.

"Alright everyone. Time to come in." Dumbledore announces.

We walk into the great hall. There is a stage in the front. The house colors spread like paint splatter. Colored lights flash around the room. A food table stretches on the far side of the room.

The music starts. The song is called magical mix. Fred pulls me to the dance floor to dance. I laugh. Just letting free is what I need. We dance for 2 songs.

"Ava Krum to the stage please." Dumbledore says.

I walk back stage. I grab my guitar. I walk on the stage.

"Hello everybody! How are you doing!" I yell.

"Good!" The crowd yells.

"Well I'm going to sing Bright by Echosmith." I say. I sit on the stool and put my guitar on my knee. I start singing.

When I stop, everyone claps.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I say into the microphone.

I walk off the stage. Fred walks up to me.

"You did great!" He said.

"Thanks!" I say.

Harry comes up to us. "May I have this dance?" He asks.

"Ok. Sure." I answer.

I grab ahold of his hand. I feel sparks. He puts his arm around my waist. We blush. Then we start dancing. It feels special. We waltz around the room. Then the music stops. We separate.

"That was great." I say looking at the ground. We blush. Then I walk over to Fred. He looks really mad.

"Do you want to dance?" Fred asks.

"Sure." I say. I grab his hand. I don't feel anything at all. Then we dance. It feels so regular. Then we stop.

"Do you want me to get you a drink?" Fred asks me.

"Sure." I say. Then he walks over to food table. I sit at the table and wait for him to come back. Vic walks over to me.

"You really like Harry don't you." He says.

"I guess I do." I respond. "I think I might love him."

He doesn't respond. Then he walks towards Harry.

Harry's POV

I see Victor walking towards me. He sits next to me.

"So you like Ava." He says.

"I think I might actually love her." I respond.

"Good." He says then he walks off.

Ava's POV

"Now it is time for the dance to end." Dumbledore announces. 

I walk over to Hermione.

"Let's go up to my room." I say.

"Ok." She says.

We walk up and the door appears. We walk in. We each take turns taking a shower. Then we change into pajamas. We crash on the couches.