Chaper 1 ( Nicki's Birthday Party)

Chapter 1 (KALI'S POV)

                         6/17/13  " Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Nicki , Happy Birthday to you Whooooo" "Thank you". " Why are we here Kali" "It's Nicki's birthday I gotta be here Jadalynn".

             As I walk in, I see my bestfriend , Nicki. Her face was covered with cake As she ran pass me I ran my finger  across her face, to taste the frosting. " Mmmmm you taste good" "Oh shut up" she snapped at me. " Mean much" I snapped back at her. "Come help me" she said calmly. "Go sit down bae, I'll be right back" I said to Jadalynn.

         I kissed her cheek. I watched her walk away. " Damn that ass" " Bruh hurry up" Nicki said snapping me back to reality. " Lets go".  We walked into the bathroom. I helped Nicki wipe the frosting off of her face. " Thanks for coming" Nicki said. " No problem, you family ". Our conversation faded.

               "Ay how was the wedding?" Niki asked anxiously. " Great.. Sorry you couldn't come. You know how it  is with Jadalynn" Nicki frowned. " Its cool" "Ay but the sex was bomb" Nicki jumped. " STFU!" Nicki stormed out the bathroom. "What I say?" I guess it wasn't the right time to bring that up. Saying how Jadalynn played Nicki. " Damn" I said to myself.