Chapter 7 ( Nicki, Nicki)

Wow that was a manger twist in my story right! Well Nicki's kinda a bitch right but she has very good reasons that are waiting to be told;) Kali & Jadalynn just want her attention! So keep reading ~ Enjoy, Isa

            "Well Nicki, Your heavier then I thought!" Doc.Anderson said, as she wheeled me out. " Haha funny!". It was gonna be werid going to Kali & Jadalynn's house saying how there getting a divorce, and they want me. "Looks like were here Nicki" Doc.Anderson spoke with complete joy.

           I struggled trying to use these braces the docters are making me use. "I got you" Kali said. Kali walked over to my chair and picked me up.Wow she smelt so good."Thanks Kali".

          I looked over at jadalynn she looked sad since she was getting any attention. I felt bad for her. "Come on babe,Lets go!", she looked happy once I said that. "Coming!" she shouted with joy. "Ouch". Kali bit my arm,probably beacuse I called Jadalynn over.

           "Sorry Sexy" I put emphasis on "Sexy" so she'll know she's til wanted. Kali had a big smile on her face. Finally, we reached Kali's car. " I guess I'm riding with Kali" I said awkwardly. "Its fine I have my own car!" Jadalynn said happliy but she was said inside.

           Kali puts me in her car." Damn Kali easy!" I snapped at her. My leg throbbed with pain. "Sorry". Kali starts driving. It was awkward slient.

         As I sat in the car I just thought of what I said before I left Kali's job. "I'm sorry" I said breaking that awkward slience."Fa what?". Wow I forgot Kali was Jamaican, and her accent came out once in a blue moon. "For what happend at your job.." "I liked it, didn't you?".

          Just remembering that kiss,her lips pressed against mine. Her cherry lip balm left on my lips. "Yes I did like it" "Then why are you sorry" "I don't know". Kali shook her head at me. I reached over to Kali and kissed her cheek.. "Damn that hurt" I thought to myself.

          "Thanks for coming". "Oh no problem ma" Kali winked at me from the side. When we reached the house I was exhausted. Kali carried me to her bed. I fell asleep. "Nicki! Nicki, baby!". I was dreaming It was when I was in High School, I just got into a fight. Kali came in and helped me that's sorta how we met.

           "Nicki babe, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you.I love you know that.." I heard jadalynn talking to me while I was sleep."I'm sorry for what I did to you. Your not just a good fuck".When I heard those words I had to respond.

          "I'm sorry Nicki bab--" "It's okay, Jadalynn. I understand". I put her through hell,I'm not just realizing it."Nicki babe, I'm sorry to wake you..". Jadalynn was always nervous around me thats what I loved about her. "It's fine,but why are you shaking? Are you cold" "Yes". I held out my arm,hoping she would lay with me.

           Jadalynn took her heels off and laid with me. While she was laying with me,her chocolate brown skin glowed as the sunlight hit it. Her sweet Victoria Secret scent hit my nose. "Mmm she smells great" I thought to myself. Jadalynn fell asleep in my arms.

           Well my one working arm. I hate to say it , but I kinda missed this. "What in my fuck is this!" Kali snapped bringing me back to my reality. "Shhh,Come lay with me".I turned my head back.

           Kali came to the bed and wrapped her arm around my waist."Mmm" I let out a slient moan. I felt Kali's chest against my upper back. Her abs on my lower back. Then, her pussy on my ass. "Kali are you naked?" "Yes" "Why" "So you have something to think about". 

*groans in background* Jadalynn was waking up. I kissed her neck to keep her sleep,that always worked. Kali kissed my neck.That got me wet, instanly. She knows what that does to me. "Mmmm,Kali no". I loved it, I didn't want her to stop. My mind slowly drifted away.