Chapter 6 (Car Accident Nicki)

Poor Nicki. Then she gets in a accident.. Well this is just the beginning ~Isa

            *Nicki! NICKI! Baby! Im sorry!!* 

            "What happened to me" A whole bunch of questions raced through my head. I coulden't open my eyes. I was in pain. I heard Kali & Jadalynn. They were crying. "Nicki! Nicki, Your at the hospital. You got into a accident. Can you open your eyes?" I heard there voices but I coulden't respond. My mind slowly  faded. I fell asleep. 

           "Nicki babe" Jadalynn said. I opened my eyes, the room was bright and filled with my favorite flowers. I figured Kali got them,I'm surprised she remembered. "Nicki?" jadalynn said bringing my attention back to her "Y-". My voice. "H--". I can't speak. I started to panic. "KALI! KALI! She can't speak!" Am I dying I thought to myself.

           "She ight! She just need some water". Kali passed me some water. I drank the whole cup! "Mmmmm I needa that" I said "Woah I'm not panicing anymore" I thought to myself. "THRISTY ASS!" Kali shouted "HAHAHAH- Ouch. My arm.. its broken. I coulden't feel my leg.

          I ripped the blanket off of me. My legs there both broken "SHIT!' I yelled loudly. "WHAT HAPPPEND!". Kali responsed and said "Well my tongue game was SO good it broke your legs and ya arm HAHAHAHAHA" I looked at Kali with a big grin on my face. "Shut up Kali" "You were in accident and you flew out the windshield, and broke your legs and your arm." Jadalynn said calmly.

          "Damn" I thought to myself. "Well whos house am I staying-" 'MINE' "MINE" Kali & Jadalynn yelled cutting me off. "Um yall live together!" "Dumbasses" I whispered under my breath. "Shut up" Kali and Jadalynn snapped at me. "Hey Nicki, How are you feeling!, I'm Doc.Anderson" "Hey Doc,I'm in a lot of pain but I'll manage" "Alrighty then, well we'll release you in a few hours is that ok?" "Yes ma'am I'm ready to leave" "Ok Nicki I'll get your papers" Doc. Anderson walked out of my room damn she was fine! "NICKI" Kali & Jadalynn snapped at me again.

           "What! I ain't taken!" I snapped back. "Aww why yall look so sad? You guys want a k----" "Yes" "Yes" Kali & Jadalynn shouted. "Keep cutting me off yall won't get one! Whose first" "ME" Kali said " I was here first so I get kissed first!" She snapped at Jadalynn. Kali walked over. I could tell that she was crying.

          Her eyes were red and puffy. "Come here Kali". Kali wrapped her arms around me and just held onto me."I don't want a kiss Nicki" Kali whispered in my ear. I just wanted her to stay in my arms.Her dreads fell to my face,She tried getting up.

          I pulled her back down. "Wow your pretty strong for a girl with one working arm" Kali joked. "I love you Kali" I whispered in her ear. "Um hurry up" Jadalynn barked at us. Kali moved away. "Come here Jadalynn and get this MCLOVIN'" I joked with her. Jadalynn walked over. She grabbed my face "OUC-" And she kissed me.