Chapter 8 (Kali's Love<3)

Wow Kali is something right. This Chapter is about Kali and how she feels about everything mostly its her POV. ~Enjoy,Isa

           Nicki,thats all I can say. I love her,she's my bestfriend.I never felt this way about a "Stud", but damn she was beautiful. I loved how she has long curly black hair,curves in the right places.I loved how she walked.I loved how her voice was deep when she wakes up.

           I love her style. Her "Lady Lovers" snapback and her curly black hanging down her back. Those sweat pants and her white tee. I don't how she makes the littlest things look sexy. I remember our first date,she was so nervous yet so beautiful.

          I don't know why I left her for Jadalynn.I just want her back.Today I'm taking the day off to stay with her.Jadalynn won't be here. "Thank you Jesus" I heard. It was Nicki,she was watching  Maury. That was her favorite show.  

         "You not the baby daddy!!. You not..". As I walk up the stairs I smell her Bluberry Cologne. "Hey! I thought I was the baby daddy!" I snapped at her. "Dammit Kali you scared me!". I loved when she looked back at me, her curls bounced in the air. That reminds me how we fucked for the first time.

         She let me strap her down. I was surprised. But I loved how her curls bounced in the air. Man and her moan,Damn. "Sorry, anyways I'm staying home with you, Jadalynn ain't here to cock block". "Haha shut up, she ain't cock blocking she calls it protection!" she snapped at me.

         "PROTECTION! From what? This Strap?!" "Haha your strap is what got me here,from what I heard!. Her body looked fucked up,but her face was still beautiful. "Kali? Earth to Kali? Big Daddy?" Nicki called me. I zoned out from her beauty. "Huh?" "Why you standing there! Come here and fuck me!" Nicki joked. "I'm coming".

         I laid down next to her. "So whats up!" "Nun really, just worried about you ma." "I'm fine Kali" "Okay gimmie kiss!". I moved my face closer to Nicki and we kissed. It felt so right. It sent chills up my spin. I tasted her vanilla lip balm. We always wore cherry & vanilla. She bit my lip as I pulled away. She always did that. But I love her. She's mine.