Chapter 10 (Rough Sexing)

Hey guys,this is no more but, a sex scene. I write pretty bomb sex scenes. So I thought I'll show yall what i'm working with;) ~Enjoy,Isa PS I'm gonna be going back and fourth with there POV.

          We walked to the door. Nicki was in front of me, I could'ent wait I wanted her to bad. I threw her up against the door and started kissing her neck.I"Mmmm baby" she moaned in my ear. I slided my hand into her boxers and fingered her.

         I picked her up and carried her up the stairs.We were at the top of the stairs she jumped out of my arms and flipped me over and said "God Jay, I been craving you all day,Mmm Just let me please you and try not to run away" ( Nicki's POV) I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. She was kissing my neck. I threw her on the bed. I partically tore my shirt off. I started kissing her body still I reached my dinner.

         I put her legs on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I licked her pussy as I fingered her slow. Her pussy was sweet. "Mmmmm Nicki".

        She moaned. I licked her clit fast. I sucked and slurped her juices. I put my tongue in and fucked her.I wrapped my hands around her legs and flipped her over, so I can eat it from the back.

          "Nicki!!' She screamed.She started riding my face. "Mmmm". "Hold on". I grabbed my strap. I pulled her down to me.

         I hit it from the back. I was deep in her pussy. I was going fast.She started running from me. I pulled her waist back and fucked her deeper.

         "Nicki!". (Jays POV) Oh my god, she was deep in my pussy. I  moved away from her. I kissed her and piked her up. I slammed her body on the wall. I sucked her clit and fingered her.

           "FUCK". I fingered her faster. I licked circles around her clit. "You gonna squrit for me baby!" her legs started shaking. She was pulling the curtains. "Fuck! JAY". She pulled my hair. I licked her clit faster. And what do you know she me squirted on me.;0

Not my best work, but its something  I guess! Vote ~Isa