Chapter 3 (A BLAST FROM THE PAST)

Hey guys this chapter has a lot going on in it~ Enjoy, Isa

           As I lay in my bed, I think about why I became a player. *Groans in the background* "Hey baby" "Hey". I forgot I brought a girl home last night. She looked to good, I had to bring her home. "Ay I gotta show you something! Grab your clothes though.

            "Ok baby". Damn this bitch sound clingy, I thought to myself. I walked her to the door. "Its right outside babe" I opened the door. "Where is it baby?" I pushed her out the door, and slammed door and locked it. "To clingy" I yelled. * Drake x Practice* "Call me big daddy while you back that ass up!!" I sang along to my ringtone.

          It was Kali. " What the fuck do you want Kali!" I snapped at her. "Its not kali..". My heart stopped. It was Jadalynn.

           Her voice brought back memories. Her voice brought me angry. "Hello?" "What the fuck do you want" "Meet me @ Champs in 1 hour" "Wh--" The line went dead. What the fuck does she want? "I'm not going! Wait it could be important? Fuck that bitch I'm not going!". My mind was packed with questions. "I'm going". * 1 Hour later*.   

         " This bitch need to hurry up" I said to myself. As I walked to the counter with the shoes I was buying, I smelt Victora's Secrets Love Spell  "Jadalynn". "Wow you missed me" "Fuck you". I turned back around. " That will be 300$" Said the stud that was working at champs. Man she was beautiful.

           "You're cute" I said flashing my million dollar smile.  "Thanks bruh" "Can I get your number" I asked her. " Sure". She grabbed my hand and wrote her number one my palm. " Layla? Nice name " . " Would you stop flirting" Jadalynn snapped at me.

         I turned around slowly and said "Would you shut the fuck up?". I heard layla laughing in the background, causing me to bring my attention back to her "Heres your shoes, Nicki right?" "Yea, how you know me?" " My friend told me about you, Malia?" "Oh Ight". "Oh you fucked malia last night I'm guessing" Jadalynn interuppted "Look hoe, Malia is a women I work with, like I said Can you shut the fuck up?". " Anyways I'll call you layla, tell malia I said wassup". I walked out and sat down on the bench. "So why the fuck am I here?" I questioned Jadalynn. "Damn no Hi?" "No" I said rudly. "You're here because.. I miss you Nicki" 

           ~ CLIFFHANGER!!!! Vote!