Chapter 2 (How Nicki became a NL Player 1 year ago)

Hey guys, Sorry I know the parts are short. I just wanna be able to fit everything in like how is suppose to go:) Anyway enjoy:) Oh this part is the first sex scene;)

                    *Knock, Knock* I waited for Jadalynn to come to the door. Man, I been craving her. I heard the door slam open , snapping me back to reality. I saw jadalynn, I saw her chocolate brown skin, I smelt her Victora Secret Love Spell. "Hey baby" Jadalynn said causing me to jump. " Oh hey baby" .

        Jadalynn grabbed my hand leading me into her apartment. Her apartment smelled just like her. She lead me into her bedroom. It was filled with candles and rose pedals. Jadalynn threw me on the bed. "Whoa" I said. "Baby tonight is all about you, I wanna your taste pussy.." Jadalynn grabbed my pussy causing me to moan " Mmmm baby.." "I'll take that as a yes" She climbed on top of  me. She kissed my neck.

        "Mmmmm jada-- " Shut up i wanna see how long it will take for you to scream my name" "Okay?" She conutined kissing on me. It felt so good, I wanted moan so bad. So instead of moaning I gripped her silk sheets. Jadalynn sleed her hand into my boxers."Damn bae your wet" "I know". She rubbed her fingers on my clit. I gripped the sheets harder.

           Her lips trailed down my neck, chest, stomach, til she reached my pussy. I felt her hands on my thighs, meaning she was pulling my pants and boxers off. A tingle shot up my body. Her lips on my clit felt great. She licked circles around my clit.

           I instanly got wetter. She wrapped her hands around my thighs and pulled me down to her " Mmm" i moaned quietly. I felt her lips suking my pussy. I gripped the sheets harder. Next, she started tongue fucking me, I coulden't hold it in anymore, I screamed her name. "Mmmm you like that baby?" She asked.

            "Now you shut up nd eat!" I snapped at her. She continued. Oh my gosh she felt so good. She wrapped herself in my legs while she ate my pussy so inteasly. " Yes mmmm"  I moaned. Then, she licked my clit faster, causing me to run.

            "Baby? Where you going" She pulled down back to her tongue. I screamed. " Im SORRY!" Damn it was 10 times worse. I felt my legs shaking.  "JADALYNN" I screamed. I squrited? "Baby you squirt? I did'nt know that!" "Neither did I".

             A little while later  we found ourselves wrapped in each others arms. "Baby what am I to you'?" I asked her. " I don't know.. your just a good fuck". " HAHAHAHAHA baby i'm foreal" " I am to Nicki" "So what your saying is that you don't like me, I'm just a good fuck to you?". I pushed her out of my arms. " Nicki babe, you were nothing to me, I just wanted to see how it was to eat a studs pussy" I slapped Jadalynn.

             "YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU PLAYED ME! SUCK MY STRAP BITCH!". I was heated I wanted to kill the bitch. I walked out and slammed door so hard I nearly broke it. I walked outside to the parking lot to go to my car. I found my car finally, but there was a note it said " Your just a good fuck ~ J ".

             "What the fuck?" I thought to myself who the hell is J? Whatever, I got in my car I sped the whole way home. I pulled up to my apartment, and just sat in my car and cried. I can't believe this happened to me, I thought to myself. I had feelings for her, not just for the sex more then that. I thought she was sweet and nice.. I was wrong she's a bitch nothing more. I won't let this happen to me again.