8 Cheerful Outcome

Jack scrambled around, quickly falling and hitting the cold floor below. Not only was he recalling last night, but Mark was right there in the bed next to him. What makes this even worse is that he's in his boxers and t-shirt only. Mark's eyes shot open at the loud thud. He reached sat up, and peered over to see Jack was gone. He stood, only in his warfstache pajama bottoms, and walked over to where Jack was. Jack's blue eyes immediately flicked away from Mark's chest. He knew his face was red, and all he could do was pick himself up from the floor. When he stood, Mark grabbed his shoulders and gently pushed him down, making him sit on the edge of the bed.
"Jack."
Mark started, his hands still firmly on the smaller mans shoulders.
"I want to apologize for what happened. That was completely my fault, and I understand if you're upset."
Before Mark could continue Jack interrupted him, his voice seemingly high and almost cheerful, like it was before the whole breakup.
"M' not upset."
Mark drew his hands back, surprised by the sudden happy tone in Jack's voice.
"You're not?"
Jack shook his head slightly.
"Nope. I dunno why, but I'm not mad at all. I just hope much doesn't change between the two of us because of this."
Mark shrugs slightly before smiling.
"Good, good. This can just be our little secret."
Jack smiled in response, actually quite pleased at this outcome.
"Agreed."