10 Skype Me

Jack smiled cheerfully as he tugged his suitcase out of the car.
"Thanks for everything, I really appreciate what you've done for me."
Mark forced himself to smile, trying to sound happy.
"It was no problem at all, and if you ever feel like you need a break, just give me a call. You're always welcome at my place."
Jack nodded, the bright smile still remaining as he gave Mark a soft hug and left. Once he was on the plane the smile dropped and a depressing sigh escaped him. He wasn't sure how things would be now. She was gone, and he wouldn't have anyone to talk to on Skype anymore, unless Mark used Skype. His eyes widened a bit at the sudden idea. That sweet smile curled up as he thought about it. If Mark would allow, Jack could talk to him every single night to end his day on a good note. Once he was home he did nothing but sleep from the exhausting trip back. The next day he recorded a few videos, and messaged Mark, asking about if he used Skype. To Jack's delight Mark agreed to Jacks seemingly innocent idea. That night Mark's face popped up on Jack's screen. Jack grinned and quickly noted Mark's smile.
"Hey there, you're looking a bit rough."
Jack chuckled a bit, answering him with a sassy tone.
"You're the one lookin' rough. Look at that hair!"
Mark chuckled at that and ran his fingers through his hair.
"So, how do you feel?"
Jack kept a soft smile, trying to answer without being nervous.
"I'm feelin' much better now."
"Now?"
Mark narrowed a brow curiously, obviously teasing.
"Now that you're here, yeah."
Jacks voice was soft and slightly sad when those words came out. It was only until he saw Mark's wide eyes that he turned bright red. He then laughed a bit, trying to blow it off like he meant nothing by it. This would have been much easier if Mark hadn't of jacked him off.
"I've had a rough day...so seein' you, always so happy, makes me feel better."
Mark chuckles a bit and nods.
"Ah, I know what you mean. Honestly, I've been looking forward to this."
Jack smiles in relief. Their conversation goes from what they did that day to various other things. Throughout the next two weeks they did this, conversations getting heavier, and revolving more around things they wouldn't share with just anybody. They'd played a few games together, uncontrollably flirting and messing with each other. The septiplier fan girls were going crazy over this videos. Everything seemed alright, until Jack started having dreams. Yes, again with the wet dreams involving the other youtuber had returned. He tried to ignore it, but eventually he had no choice but to give in.