26 Hard (SMUT)

Jacks blue eyes are wide, watching Mark like he was some kind of dangerous wild animal. Mark points towards the bed, and Jack goes and sits in the center.
"Go on, do it."
Woah..he meant literally? What the hell. He's never made Jack do that to himself. Still, he's already pissed..maybe it's best if he just obeys. That might calm him down.
So without wasting another second, Jack undoes his belt, licks his middle finger, and slides his hand into his shorts. Mark sits on the bottom part of the bed, unbuttoning his pants. He watches intently as Jack shuffles inside his boxers and places the finger at his entrance. He takes a deep breath, then slides the finger inside slowly. It's not like when Mark does it. It's not as stern. Jacks trembling already, not wanting to move the finger around at all. He's making desperate, faint sounds, not wanting to hear himself. Mark pulls out his length, slowly jerking himself off. The only sound is their panting as they both work at themselves. Jack has only moved his finger in and out slowly, not making much progress. Finally Mark groans a bit, and reaches over.
Jack freezes as Mark tugs the belt, shorts, and boxers down to his lower legs. This was embarrassing. Mark now had a complete view of what he was doing.
"Go on, deeper."
Mark says, using one hand to separate Jacks legs even further, and the other to stroke himself. Jack makes a face, but forces the finger in deeper. He pushes it in, then pulls it back out continuously. Mark can't help but stop what he's doing to play with Jack. He leans down sucking the tip of Jacks cock. Jack whines, not moving his finger anymore.
"M-Mark, nooo..."
He can't move. God this feels good, Marks mouth around him. As soon as Jack pulls his finger out, Mark pulls away, looking at him with soft eyes.
"Forgive me."
He says softly.
"Huh?"
Jack asks before Mark flips him over. The smaller man is on his chest, unable to see Mark. Oh how he can feel him though. Mark tugs all his bottom garments off, from socks to boxers, and then picks up on Jacks hips. His backside is up off the bed, and he can feel Mark rubbing his cock on his entrance. He gasps, then covers his scream as Mark shoves his cock inside. Oh god, oh god, what's going on? He can't even think straight anymore. Mark starts pounding him hard, holding onto his hips harshly. Jack continues to cover his mouth, not wanting any other rooms to hear any louder sounds. His knees are shaking with each thrust, and his eyes are watering up. It's not really painful, but god it's something.
Mark growls a bit, pulling himself out, which makes Jack gasp loud. What's he doing now?
Mark pulls Jack up by his shoulder, shoving him against the wall. He then thrusts himself back inside the smaller youtuber, making Jacks cock rub against the wall slightly each time.
He's panting heavily now, unable to control his knees.
"M-Mark, I ca-"
He's cut off as Mark bites down on his neck.
"A-ah!"
He quickly covers his mouth, feeling overwhelmed. Mark sucks and bites all down Jacks neck and shoulder. He stops only to grab Jacks hips and pound hard. Jacks shaking, bucking back onto marks cock slightly each time he thrusts into him,and his legs are wobbling, like he's about to lose all control of them.
"I can't~"
He whines, shaking even worse now. Finally he breaks, his legs giving out. Mark holds him up, pulling himself out, and flipping Jack onto the bed. He's now facing Mark, blue eyes full of tears. Mark looks slightly sad, but quickly thrusts himself back inside. Jack squirms and wraps his arms around Marks neck, struggling to pick his legs up so Mark could go as deep as he wanted.
"Ah, that's it."
Mark moans out, finally filling him completely. His sack is hitting Jack as he thrusts, which was the sign that he was all the way in.
"Come on baby, move with me."
Jack can't resist that sexy voice. So he slightly moves his hips against Mark every time he thrusts inside him. They get slower and slower, fucking each other almost in a rhythm. Their moans get a bit louder as they both start feeling the same thing. One more thrust was it took to have Jack let out a scream and then slowly let his arms slide off Mark and onto the bed. His chest is rising and falling quickly, and Mark is just looking at him. He pulled himself out, watching as Jack whined a bit. He really was cute. Maybe Matt and Ryan had a point, even though he'd really like nothing more than to pour hot sauce into their drinks tomorrow. He's being distant from Jack, even though everybody already knows their together. If he doesn't act more dominant, maybe other guys would try and feel on him. He's just that damn cute.

"From now on I want you to kiss me every single time another guy looks at you like you're cute."

Jack makes a face, opening those eyes.
"What?"

"Every single time."
Mark repeats, obviously jealous and protective now.
Jack smiles a bit.
"Alright..if that'll make you more comfortable."

Mark leans in, kissing him softly.
They strip the rest of their clothes off, and end up knocking out before they could turn the central light off.

The next day they're in the center of their fans, talking, taking pictures, and all around enjoying themselves. Their are septiplier signs all around, as well as the other youtuber fans around the other youtubers. Jack looks around, smiling like an idiot. Then he sees him. He looks like just an ordinary fan in the back, but he's smirking slightly, eyes looking him up and down. That look. That's the same look Mark has when he's observing him. He's looking at him like he's cute. Jack tears his eyes away from the other man's dark blue eyes. He reaches for Marks shirt, and tugs it.
"Jack?"
Mark asks, turning to him. Jack gets on his tip toes and kisses him right in front of all their fans. There's screaming, and fans are quickly snapping pictures from every angle. When he pulls away Mark is in shock, but he slowly smiles at him.
Those blue eyes glance back over to the fan eyeing him.

He still has the same look.