16 Myan or Ryatt

The next day Jack and Mark spent the day just lounging around the house. Jack was thinking about what Danny said. Daddy issues...daddy issues? What the hell was that supposed to mean?
"Jack?"
Daddy, as in fist me daddy? What kinda issues would that bring up?
"Jack?"
Issues, but what kinda issues? Jack was wrapped up his thoughts, until Mark kissed him passionately. He was sucked back into reality, being pushed back onto the couch. The kiss was short, unexpectedly sweet, and left Jack with empty thoughts.
"What's wrong?"
Mark asked, still slightly pushing Jack against the couch.
"Oh, it's nothin' really. I was just overthinkin' something someone said."
Mark narrowed his eyes at that response.
"Are you sure?"
Jack chuckled a bit, shoving Marks chest back so he could sit up.
"I'm sure ya big goof."
Mark smiled softly, and leaned in to get one more kiss.

~Time Lapse~

Mark opened the door, immediately smiling at his friends. Matt and Ryan called him yesterday and asked to come over. Although he'd already been over to edit Marks videos, he specifically wanted to come over with Ryan. Matt said something about needing to say something. So Mark and Jack sat there on the sofa, watching as Matt and Ryan held hands in front of them. Mark decided to just come out and say it.
"So, uh..you two are dating?"
Ryan spoke, smiling happily.
"Well..yeah. The reason we wanted to tell you guys was because we both feel like it's not something we should be hiding."
Matt glanced over at Ryan, a soft smile on his face as well.
"I mean, why hide something that makes you happy?"
As Matt said that he peered straight into Jacks eyes. For two seconds Jack felt guilty. He and Mark was hiding there's just because they didn't want the drama.
"Well that's great. I'm happy for you two."
Mark was speaking happily, almost like he truly was happy. Maybe, since they both came over a lot, he already saw it coming.
"What about you two?"
They both shot up at the question, eyes staring at Matt intensely. Was he on to them?
"What do you mean?"
Mark said, chuckling a bit.
Ryan raised a brow as he replied.
"Well Jacks been here for a good while now hasn't he? We're just curious is all."
Jack added in now, blue eyes wide.
"My girlfriend broke up with me and being here takes her off my mind, and that's it. Besides, Mark isn't into guys so.."
Matt nods a bit, thinking that's probably true. Ryan just smiled.
"Alright then. Thanks for hearing us out though, we really appreciate the support."
Mark sits back, relaxed now.
"No problem guys."