24 Devious Plan

They park the car and look up at the place. Pax is finally here. Luckily they have their own way in, so they won't be swarmed with fans just yet. They enter the place, already exploring around. Then, just before they enter to meet the fans, two familiar voices call behind them.
"Hey love birds!"
They both freeze, turning around to see Felix and Ken. Oh boy.
"Ready to take some Septiplier pictures?"
Felix had a point. They probably would want some septiplier photos. Still, they were going to politely refuse. They'd agreed to keep things calm and as normal as possible.
As the four entered the place it was apparent this years pax was much bigger than the last. All the Youtubers were at their booths, signing and taking photos. Matt and Ryan showed up, going to the single booth across from Jack. Mark and Jack refused any pictures together, unless they were both just in the picture with the fan. It worked out smoothly. By the end of the day they'd finally finished. Ironically Matt and Ryan were staying at the same hotel as Mark and Jack.
They entered the hall together, but Jack quickly spoke before the others could get a chance.
"I'm really tired. I'm gonna go on to bed."
Mark nodded as Jack continued down the hall and went inside their room.
Matt and Ryan were smiling slightly.
"You and Jack are not acting like much of a couple."
Ryan said glancing over at Matt, who spoke next.
"Are you too scared to be physical in public?"
Mark was frowning, not angry, just taken back a bit.
"We thought it'd be better to keep things calm and normal."
Matt speaks again.
"What if someone tries something?"
Ryan added on.
"Like last year when Felix and Ken grabbed at his ass."
Mark smiled a bit.
"Now that we're together I'm sure those two won't do that. Now I should get to bed, tomorrow's going to be a long day. Goodnight guys."
He leaves, smiling a bit.

Matt and Ryan share a crimson smile as Mark closes the door.