20 Rough (SMUT)

His tongue slide down Marks length. He was shaking, nervous about what he was doing. Mark was just as shocked as he was. Jack just shoved him back onto the sofa and started having his way with him. Still, Mark was moaning, and softly leaning his head back, so it defiantly felt good. He took his cock in his unwrapped hand and popped it into his mouth. Quickly, he sucked it down, moving his body along with it. Mark set his hand on Jacks head, leaning up at Jack suddenly sucking him.
"Oh yes~"
Marks voice was sexy, like he was out of breath. It made Jack work even harder to make Mark feel good. Mark finally pushed his head back a bit harder, causing Jack to pop his cock out of his mouth. He had his mouth slightly open, a trail of slimy spit leading to Marks cock. He stared down a Jack, eyes narrowed. Jack was already so seductive, but Mark wanted to see a cute little mess below him. He smirked, grabbing Jack and pulling him up into his lap. Mark then smothered him in kisses, light to deep, until Jack pulled away to breathe. Mark tugged Jacks shirt off, making him a bit dizzy. Before he could even get his head straight Mark was sucking in between his collarbone and neck.
"Ah..o-ow, Mark."
He gripped on to Marks shoulders, letting him work on his neck. He couldn't help but make soft squeaks because of the slight pain. Finally Mark stopped, smiling at his work. It was big enough for people to notice, that's for sure. He'd make sure Jack wore normal shirts without jackets or scarfs. He wanted everyone to know Jack belonged to him.
"Can you stop teasin' me now?"
Mark chuckled at Jacks comment.
"If you're that excited about it, then let's get to it."
Jacks eyes widened at that. Mark picked him up in his arms, carrying him lovingly to the bedroom upstairs. Once they were in the room, Mark climbed on top of him. Jacks thoughts were scattered, filled with emotions and love.
"We don't have any condoms. Are you ok with that?"
Mark wanted it badly, but he wouldn't go further if Jack said no.
"S'fine. Just fuck me already."
Mark was surprised, but he could see that Jack wanted it just as much as he did. He smiled, still speaking softly.
"Well, I should probably finger you first..it may hurt if we don't-"
Jack interrupted him quickly.
"No, just do it already. I don't care if it hurts a bit, just do it Mark. Please...I can't wait any longer."
Mark swallowed, feeling his desire getting the best of him. Jack was being way to sexy right now. Still, he unbuttoned his pants and removed the rest of Jacks clothing completely. He then shoved the tip of his cock into Jack. The sudden pressure made Jack squirm and let out some heavy moans.
"Are you ok?"
Mark asked, still worried. Jack wrapped his arms around Marks neck and leaned in, whispering to him like he was out of breath and patience.

"Fuck me~ I don't care what sounds I make, just fuck me hard, please, I want you~"

That was all it took to send Mark off the deep end. He started pounding Jack, hard and fast, just the way Jack liked it. He couldn't hold on to Mark. Instead, he gripped the bed sheets and moaned loudly at each thrust. He was dizzy and filled with pleasure already. The way Mark was fucking him, he wouldn't last very long. It was rough, unlike anything he'd ever experienced. He tensed up as he came, and Mark pounded two more rough times to help him release quicker. Jack was out of breath, his mouth open like a dog. After a few seconds, Mark started pounding again.
"Ah, w-wait!"
Mark chuckled a bit and held Jacks wrists down.
"No matter what you sound like, I'm not supposed to stop remember?"
Jacks eyes widened in fear as Mark grinned deviously. Maybe he crossed the line..still it didn't take long for him to become erect again. With that evil grin, Mark could probably turn him on whenever he wanted. Mark kissed him passionately and started thrusting again. He pulled away from Jack, and pounded him once again. The feeling of this was like a drug. The two of them were high, lost in the moment.
Thrust.
Thrust.
Thrust.
Jack twisted as that feeling returned. Mark was primal, gripping onto Jack and pounding him like they were animals. Jack tried desperately to hold back, he didn't want to cum to early, but it was almost impossible to not cum from this. His voice grew louder and louder, and he could feel Mark swelling inside of him. Finally, Jack released, gasping loudly. Mark pulled out before he came, and was slightly shaking as he towered over Jack.
They calmed down, and gained some strength back. Mark looked down and smiled. He had exactly what he wanted.

Jack was a cute little mess below him.