Prepare for the big day...

Rikaz's POV

Okay now Farzath's mom could have just had the Nikah the day after. I don't prefer it tomorrow because number one we don't have enough time for preparation and number two we are all sleepy because we slept too late last night.

My little sister has already dozed off on Farzath's shoulder, Zainab sleepily banged her head on the table and me, I've already slipped off my chair.

Farzath's POV

*ring ring* *ring ring*

"Who's it? Come in!" I moaned sleepily.

"It's not someone at the door, it's your damn mobile! Answer it before I slam it down!!" Amani cried.

Woops so itt was my mobile. Before checking who it is, I answered the call.

"Helloooo dear! Just pass down the phone to my daughter in law" my mom squeeled.

I pushed Amani's head up off my shoulders, but she fell back on it again.

"Wake up girly! Mom wants to talk to you!" I whisper yelled in her ears.

"Place the phone on my ear or just switch on speaker" She spoke sleepily.

I switched the speaker on and put the phone on the table.

"Hello mom, how are you? What is it?" Amani spoke lazily still resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah dear I'm fine. Now just tell me where you are shopping your stuffs so that that I can meet you there and take you to the seamstress." Mom spoke eagerly.

Oh my Allah! We've dozed like now for four hours!! Shopping??!!

"Oh my Allahh!!" Amani screamt as she stood up and stared widely at the phone.

"Eh, mom you know what, I'll bring her to the seamstress right away. Just pass me the location" I spoke in an innocent good son tone.

"Oh yeah even that's a fine with me, I'll send it son. Take care kids" She hung up.

And the next few hours was filled with so much rush, hustle fustle. We were technically running out of time.

Amani's POV

"Rikazz wakeeee uppp plzzzzz!!!" I yelled for the thousandth time. I've been waking him for now like what? Half an hour?

Okay now that's it. It's action time. I gave him a punch on his tummy and a fine kick.

"Ouuuchhhhhh!!!!" He yelled in pain. He stood up immediately and I knew he'd surely take revenge. I rushed up stairs for escape while Rikaz chased behind me.

I looked back for once to see whether he's still chasing me and then turned to look infront but it was too late. I skidded on Farzath and landed down on the carpet spread with Farzath on me.

"Ah, now I leave it to you'll." Rikaz chuckled and left.

I had closed my eyes, not wanting to see him so close to me. I knew we only had an inch of space left between us. I could feel his breath on me.

"Um..uh..no idea to move from this position?" Farzath whispered.

"It's you who's over me, so you've got to move first so that I can follow." I replied with my eyes yet closed.

"Ehum..madam it's you who has pulled me closer to you, by holding on to my shirt collar. If you leave it, then yeah I can move." Farzath said with a chuckle.

That's when I swung open my eyes and stared at what I had actually been doing. I had a tight grip on his shirt collar. Ah now that's embarrassment. I quickly pulled my hands away from it and looked away.

With a cute smile playing on his lips, he moved off from me, stood up, dusted his dress and then extended his right arm towards me signaling me to hold it and stand up.

As I placed my palm on his, he gripped it tight and pulled me up. I pressed my other palm on his chest to support myself from hitting it.

My gaze was directed to the floor out of shyness. I couldn't look at him, I was blushing. I quickly pulled my hand off his and walked towards my room to get ready.

First Farzath took me to the seamstress where mom was already there. Measurements were taken for different types of attires. While mom was talking to me about how the outcome of the outfits would look like, Farzath was standing behind me teasing me on whatever mom spoke.

Next we met Rikaz and Zainab at the mall. I've never in my life shopped so much. So many bags. The dress for my Nikah ceremony, that's tomorrow was elegant and beautiful. A sky blue floor length gown, decorated with white stones and lace for the sleeves with stones on it. Actually the both of us selected it. And then accessories for it was bought too. I did not desire gold to be worn.

Who on the earth would wear flat shoes on their Nikah? ? I would! Yeah I got myself flats in sky blue. Rikaz and Zainab gave me death glares when I refused to wear heels. I don't want to topple and fall on my Nikah.

"She selects what she wants, and she'll wear for tomorrow what she desires to, and no one is going to have any objections. Is that clear?" Farzath asked in a stern voice.

"Yes sir!" Rikaz and Zainab replied in unision.

After shopping was over we went to Farzath's place where everyone had crowded in. His family, friends, relatives and mine too.

"Didn't you'll purchase the foot wear for tomorrow?" Farzath's mom asked and my mom shook her head agreeing to it.

"That one!!" I squeeled pointing to my blue flats.

"Whaaatttt!!!??" Our moms yelled in unision.

"Who would wear flats on their Nikah? Who actually selected it? Tell me right now!" Farzath's mom demanded.

"Mom I. .it was..." I started stammering because she was bewildered.

"I was me mom. I wanted her to wear flats for tomorrow. I find her look better in flats than in heels. " Farzath took the blame for himself.

"Have you gone crazy?" She asked, "out you people go and purchase a proper fitting bridal heel and return this one back." Mom said in a final tone.

"Okay mom" I replied in a quite tone.

"I don't agree. If I can make it clear, iam the groom and I would like her to wear for tomorrow what I want her to wear. I don't want any objections please." He said and left.

I thought his mom would be hurt for how he reacted but then, she was smiling.

"Aren't you upset mom, for how he reacted?" I asked worried.

"Haha, not at all. I know it's you who wanted to wear flats. And it was so cute to see him speaking for you. Remain just like this, I wish Allah cherishes more love between you'll." She spoke with teary eyes.

My heart melted at what she said. I walked out of the room and met face to face with him. He was standing in front of me, looking into my eyes. It was just as if he hypnotized me.