He is my Bestbuddy.....

Amani's POV

I just couldn't believe that Hamza was no more in my life. Ramadan has started, and Dad permitted me to have a twitter account with which I chat with girls only. I accepted and acted accordingly but the one and only guy I chat with was Hamza. He was overjoyed when I got back. He told me how much he missed me and his craving to talk to me. I felt very bad for leaving him. I couldn't talk to him because I was using Dad's mobile and not wifi.

    We both texted once in a while, because I couldn't go online often cause there was no wifi. It was a time of drought in my life. We both realized how much we mean to each other, and were bestbuddies. Time passed by and I my progress at school was going lower and lower.

It was one Monday night qhen Hamza suddenly asked me about my studies and progress at school.

Hamza howz skool treatin ya?

Amani aarrgghh its just boring and all...

Hamza how about ur studies and progress??

Amani ummm..., not a good question buddy

Hamza why why, aren't you studying??

Amani iam but not much nd progress..topic chnge plzz

Hamza nope...no topic changes..tell me ur positions on this semester and the last

Amani last semester I was the third in class and this semester iam the 10th

Hamza wwhhaattt!!! 3rd to 10th!! :0:0:0 what's got in you....why sooo low...Amaniii

Amani why are freaking now...cool...calm dwn...I myself dont give a damn

Hamza but I do give a damn!!..... Amani....will you listen to your bestbuddy?

Amani definitely yess

Hamza okay...your going to start studying from now....you have to get back to your usual stage....I want you to get on to the 1st ,2nd or 3rd...and nothing else.....if  u really had accepted me as your bestbuddy you will do it....I have high hopes on you....im sure you won't let me down

Amani no no nooo noooo!! Hamza you are my bestbuddy but...

Hamza you get to 1st ,2nd or 3rd...and that's final...assalamu alaikum...I want ur next text to be the position of ur progress

What has seriously got into him, gaawwdd!! I can't do this!! Its just so annoying. How can I get back to 1st , 2nd or 3rd from 10th!! This is ridiculous.

Hamza's POV

I just can't believe the decreament in her progress. What of a girl she was, what lead her to this state, I just couldn't believe it!! She was such a confident and intelligent fellow. I always saw there was something that disturbed her from the past, but I didn't  want to bother her by asking about it, but I knew there was something,  I could see, it was killing her deep in, I could see that. Whatever it was, I couldn't bear to see her like that, so I told her to focus on studies and get back to her usual progress and I told her that her next text to me should be about her position. Surely her exams are in 4 months and those 4 months were like 4000 years to me. I missed her a lot.

{ after 4 months}

Amani Hamza Hamza Hamzaaaaaa!!!!!!

Hamza what's got in you girly...stop yelling