Chapter Thirteen

TRIGGER WARNING: Do NOT read if you cannot handle self harm.

||-Austin's POV-||

It had been almost a week and I haven't heard anything from Alan. I knew he was alive and okay though. He still showed up to school, he'd glance at me in the hallways, but the second I looked back at him he scampered away.

I didn't know what I did. I didn't know what his problem was. I honestly just wanted us to go back to the way we were. My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by Kaitie's hand, slowly creeping towards the front of my sweatpants.

I pushed her hand away, "I'm sorry, not tonight, beautiful."

She frowned, I didn't feel bad, I just wasn't in the mood to do anything with her, while thinking about Alan. Everytime we would mess around she never wanted to use a condom. I wasn't ready for a child. At least not with her.

I peered over at Kaitie, she was focused on the movie playing on my living room television. Gosh, she was so beautiful.

"I have to use the bathroom," she muttered, standing up and heading off towards the restroom. I looked at my phone, checking for any messages.

Nothing. I had been checking constantly, hoping for a simple text from Alan. I heard the bathroom door open, seeing Kaitie walk out. But not in the same apparel as before. She had a red lace bra, with matching panties. Holy shit, her breasts were gigantic.

"Still not tonight?" she pouted, trailing her hand up my thigh as she moved closer to me.

I smirked, she was making this very hard for me to resist. I planted a kiss on her pink lips. She began to unbuckle my belt. I didn't stop her.

"Suck me off," I ordered. She smiled up at me, proceeding to take my member into her warm mouth.

------------

A week later...

"I'm just not in the mood Kate," I repeated for what felt like the millionth time. She rolled her eyes.

"I wasn't talking about that Austy," she muttered, "Can I tell you something?"

I nodded suspiciously. I was honestly so happy that Alan and I were on good terms again. He came out to me, and his group of friends. I was honestly was so proud of him.

"Well, I took a test yesterday..." she started. How did she take a test yesterday was Saturday?

"And....um...," she hesitated.

"Go on," I urged.

"I'm pregnant!" she squealed, wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug.

I sat there, not moving a muscle. She was pregnant?

"Is it mine? Who have you had sex with in the past week?" I asked, begging that for it not to be mine. I didn't want a child. I didn't plan on this little fling with Kaitie to go far.

"Only you, silly," she chuckled.

She was so happy. I couldn't believe this. She sat on my lap, slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

"No," I hissed, pushing her away.

"What?" she asked, her voice laced with fake innocence.

"Get out," I said. She sat up straight, offended.

"What? Why, Austy?" she questioned.

"Get out of my fucking house," I repeated sternly.

She stood up, shakily, grabbing her coat and leaving the premises. I couldn't believe this. I couldn't believe her. I was so angry. I wasn't ready to have a child. How long would it take? I knew this had to end.

------------

I picked up my phone, seeing fourteen missed calls from Kaitie. I refused to deal with this bullshit. I wouldn't allow this to come into my life and screw it up. I dialed Alan's number, it went straight to voicemail. I called again, receiving the same response as before.

I looked at the digital clock at the top of my phone screen, 2:34 am. It was late, maybe he just was sleeping? Or maybe he went to a party? I didn't know. I cared though. Alan and I have been living down the street from each other for almost four years.

I decided that I'd just go and see if any of the house lights were on. I wanted to make sure he was okay. I grabbed my keys off of the side table, making sure to bring one of my hoodies. I put my arms through the sleeves, zipping it up half way.

A moment or two later I reached Alan's home. I looked at all four sides of the house, seeing two windows glimmering with light. I walked towards the lower one, seeing it slightly open. I pushed it up, making a wide area for my body to fit.

I crawled through, making it safely inside. I looked around, realizing that I was in a bathroom. The bathroom that was attached to Alan's room. I looked around, seeing no one in the bathroom besides myself. I heard quiet breathing coming from the other side of the wall.

I opened the bathroom door. I felt my heart ache, and my knees became weak. A dark red liquid soaked Alan's sweatshirt sleeve, and his thighs had two deep cuts ending close to his knees.

O-Oh my god, A-Alan?" I shakily whispered. I placed my hand over my mouth holding back uncontrollable sobs.

"Alan!" I yelled, not caring who heard me. I didn't care if I woke up the whole neighborhood.

"Alan! Get up!" I shaked him. His skin was almost completely white, his lips; colorless.

------------

EDITED