Chapter Three

||-Jack's POV-||

It was beginning to grow dark outside. I definitely did not need my mother's shit for not being home in time to make her dinner. I rapidly walked towards the Merrick household, picking up the spare key from under the door mat.

"Zack! Where the hell are you?" I walked into the kitchen. I searched the bathroom, living room, but still nothing. I made my way towards the stairs.

I knew my way around Zack's house like the back of my hand. The only difference is I usually am here for parties, this time I wasn't here to party, at all.

"Oh, hey dude!" his voice said.

"Holy sh-" I looked down seeing him in just boxers, with a major hard on. I shook my head, remembering what I was here for.

"What on earth would bring you to do that to Alan?" I snapped.

"What do you mean? It was just a bit of fun? I couldn't find Alex so I just found Alan," he slurred.

Really he was drunk? My thoughts ventured to all of the drunken fights with my mom. Those fights never turned out well.

"Why are you hard? Why are you drunk?" I questioned him as calmly as possible.

"I'm not drunk, silly. And I'm hard because I'm always hard?" he said, giggling.

After millions of water bottles and a lot of screaming, Zack finally understood. He told me the whole story, from start to finish. He fucked up, and the soft side of him definitely was feeling the guilt.

I looked down at my phone, checking my notifications. 13 New Messages Austin needs to chill the fuck out.

"I couldn't fuck Alex even if I wanted to," he mumbled. I looked at him.

"What?" I said.

"I mean, I don't think any one with a brain would. Ryan would get so fucking mad. He is so over protective, and plus he's super buff, like I'd be afra-" I cut in.

"Who's Ryan?" I asked with disgust.

"Alex's boyfriend," he stated simply. My heart immediately ached.

I quickly stood up, without another word I stood up and left Zack's house. Who's this Ryan? Why was he with my Alex?

------------

||-Ryan's POV-||

I blankly stared at the wall, before sitting on the side of the bed, trying to catch my breath.

"S-so how was I?" the guy asked.

"You felt amazing." I lied.

I just was desperate, and Alex wasn't answering his phone. Alex never liked this kind of stuff anyways.

"Round two?" I questioned.

Alex wouldn't have to know. I wasn't going to get serious with this guy, he was just a bit of fun. For Christ's sake I didn't even know his name.

------------

EDITED