Harry?

-Harry's POV-

Louis was to my left and I wasn't wearing a disguise.

"Hey lad." Louis said with a slur. He was drunk. So maybe he won't remember.

"Hey mate." I didn't wanna look at him but I did. He looked so beautiful. He was already looking at me

"Harry?" He put his hand on my cheek making sure I was there. "Is- Is that really you?" I knew I was gonna regret this in the morning but I nodded.

"Yeah Lou, its me." Louis started to cry. "Whats wrong love?"

"Why?" He question, his beautiful eyes began to turn angry. "Why did you commit suicide?"

"Because if I stayed alive you would have just kept getting hurt. I didn't want you to get hurt!" I was getting angry but kept calm. "I only tried to protect you! I love you LouBear." Tears began to slid down my face.

"I love you too Hazzabear." He hugged me. I missed him soo much. I couldn't resist myself. I kissed him. He was in shock at first but then started to kiss back. It took every bit of strength in my to pull alway.

"Louis, please move on from me."

"I can't Harry!" He stood up. "I love you and only you! Your the only one who truly loved me!" Loved.. Meaning I didn't love him anymore.

"Lou, I always have and always will love you." He looked away. I grabbed his chin and moved him face so he was staring at me. "Please, move on."

He nodded. "Okay Harry. I will move on. Just know I love you and miss you so much. I wish you were still here with me." He was talking like I wasn't there. I looked down, I saw cuts on his wrist. No, Louis wouldn't cut, right?

"Louis?" I looked up, he was staring at me.

"Yeah?" He looked kinda confused.

"Do-Do you c-cut?" I stuttered out. Louis looked down. "Louis, why?" Tears started to spill.

"Because i'm depressed! I miss you! Cutting helps with the pain I go through!" He screamed but the music was to loud for anyone to hear him. "My family won't talk to me, the band split up, I just got cheated on and most of all, I lost my soulmate, my best mate, to suicide because of me!"

"Louis!" I screamed but he ran out. Tears were coming down my face faster and faster. Why Louis, why?

-Louis's POV-

After watching a film I suggested we go out to a club. I couldn't get Harry off of my mind. You would think it was Justin since he cheated on me but nope. Harry was.

"Louis, im going to dance." Niall said. I nodded. Liam was already dancing with a girl. I went to the bar, I sat by a curly headed boy. He was drinking one after the other.

I started to drink the strongest stuff they got. I felt myself getting drunk already. The boy turned his head. he eyes widen.

"Hey lad." I said with a slur. What was that drink? Holy fuck.

"Hey mate." He looked a lot like Harry.

"Harry?" I asked. I put my hand on his cheek to see if he was really there. "Is-Is that really you?" He nodded.

"Yeah Lou, its me." I began to cry more. No, Harry can't be in front of me. He just can't. "Whats wrong love?"

"Why?" I began to turn angry but im not sure why. Harry looked confused. "Why did you commit suicide?"

"Because if I stayed alive you would have just kept getting hurt. I didn't want you to get hurt!" He started to angry, it kinda scared me. But he was trying to protect me? What did Nick do?" I only tried to protect you! I love you LouBear." He used my old nick name. Made my heart melt.

"I love you too Hazzabear." I then hugged him. Then he did something that shocked me, he kissed me. I was in shock but kissed back. Was this just someone playing a prank or was thing really Harry? He soon pulled back.

"Louis, please move on from me." No, never Haz.

"I can't Harry!" I stood up. "I love you and only you! Your the only one who truly loved me!"

"Lou, I always have and always will love you." I looked down, Harry took me by the chin and made me look into his beautiful green eyes. "Please move on."

"Okay Harry. I will move on. Just know I love you and miss you so much. I wish you were still here with me." Harry looked down. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Louis?" He looked up.

"Do-Do you c-cut?" He stuttered out, I looked down. My life went down hill after Harry committed suicide. "Louis, why?"

"Because i'm depressed! I miss you! Cutting helps with the pain I go through!" I screamed, not like any one is gonna hear me. "My family won't talk to me, the band split up, I just got cheated on and most of all, I lost my soul mate, my best mate, to suicide because of me!" I ran out, I couldn't do it anymore.

"Louis!" I heard 'Harry' scream. This had to be a dream, Hopefully it is. I ran back to the house. I was alone.

Was that really Harry? I took my cloths off beside my boxers and laid in the guest room at Niall's house. No, I still haven't went home. I turned my phone off. Fuck Justin. My eyes began to get heavier and heavier until they were closed.

I love you Harry, I will be with you in a few days. I promise.

A/N

Do you guys like it so far? Hopefully you do! Much love(: Byee