S-So i'm not protecting him, i'm hurting him. I ruined him

-Louis's POV-

I woke up. I looked at the clock. It was 12:00 pm. I got up and walked downstairs. Nobody was home. They must be out or something. 

I rubbed my head. Fuck, drank way to much. I barely remember what happened. Then Harry popped into my mind. I saw him last night. We kissed. He was there.

I started to cry. Was that him? I looked at my wrist, we argued about my cuts. I stopped for a few months. I was clean. Until now, I ran to my room and into my bathroom. 

 I pulled my knife from the cabinet. I put it to my wrist and cut. 

1. For being stupid

2. For being ugly

3. For being a screw up

4. For losing people I love

5. For hurting people

6. Just to get the pain out. 

I kept cutting, I didn't care if I had a reason. Blood dripped from my wrist, I was going numb. So I decided to stop. I put the knife away and took a shower. 

I looked at the ground and saw the blood running into the drain. Tears slipped through my eyes.

"Im sorry." I whispered. I get out and get dried off and change into some of Harrys cloths. Niall had a box of his things in the guest room. Do I know why? No. I don't. I layed in bed with them on. 

"I miss you Harry." Then I drifted into sleep. 

-Harry's POV-

"Harry!" I heard a scream from outside my room. 

"What?" I screamed back, I was almost finished with a song I was writing. I was up all night.

"Someone is here for you!" He screamed, your probably wondering who that is, right? Well the only person to know the truth about my death is Liam. That's why he the most distance from the boys. I told him everything when I was in the hospital. 

I ran down the stairs but I stopped in my tracks when I say who it was. Tears started to stream down my face. He had tears streaming down his face.

"Ha-Harry?" I hesitated but nodded slowly.

-Liam's POV-

(Before Liam screamed for Harry)

Yes, I did know all about Harrys fake suicide. It kills me that the other lads don't know. But its Harry secret and he wants to protect Louis. But I don't think its protecting him. Louis needs him. I don't have to the lads but I see Louis, hes miserable and I have seen the cuts on his arms.  

There was a knock on the door, I opened it. I stood there kinda shocked. What's he doing here? 

"Where is he?" He screamed. Kinda made me jump. Hes not the type to scream. But he was fuming.

"Umm, Who?" I asked, confused but I knew who he wanted.

"Don't play dumb with me Payne! You know who!" 

"Ni-Niall. Calm down." I grabbed his shoulder but he pushed me away. He had tears in his eyes.

"Bring. Harry. Out. Here. Now!" How did he know?

"Harry!" I screamed. 

"You knew this whole time. You watched us hurt, in pain thinking one of our best mate is dead." He had more tears come outta his eyes. I felt more bad.

"What?" He screamed.

"Someone is here for you!" I screamed, I didn't wanna say the name. Then he wouldn't have came down. I heard him running down the stairs but he then stopped in his tracks.