Everything will be okay

-Niall's Pov-

Harry ran out of the door, I just sat there. Di-Did I just say that? And hit the girl I think, no I know that I love? Liam just looked at me. 

"Niall." He whispered. Tears were still coming down my cheek. "What just happened?" I could tell he was completely shocked on what just happened. 

"I-I hit Alessandra and Harry went crazy." Then before I could blink again I was pinned against the wall again. 

"WHAT?" Liam screamed. I started to shake. 

"I-I didn't mean too! I was just so upset and angry!" I screamed. I started to cry harder. "I didn't know what I was doing when I did it! Im sorry." I whispered the last part. Liam slid me down. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Everything will be okay." I shook my head. 

"No, its not! I messed up big time because of my stupid feeling!" I cried more. 

"Niall, right now. We need to find Harry. Hes at a fragile state. Who knows what he would do!" I nodded, but my mine was focused on Alessandra. I need to find her. I felt Liam grabbed my hand and we started to walk out. 

We got into the car and started to drive. But then Liam came to a holt. I banged my head on the dashboard. I looked over at Liam but he wasn't in the driver seat anymore. I saw him running to the park. I got out and followed him.

-Liam's Pov-

I was driving, I looked at the park and saw some old guy hurting someone. I looked closer and saw Wendy! I steped on my breaks and jumped out. I ran over to them and pushed the old guy to the ground. 

"Wendy are you okay?" I asked. She fell and just started to cry more. "Whats wrong?:" I walked over to her. But then she pushed me away.

"Liam. why didn't you listen? I don't want you hurt!" She screamed.

"Wendy, whos this?" I looked to my side and saw the old guy. He had a creepy smile. I looked at Wendy and she looked terrifed. 

"Its no-no one dad." She studdered. 

"Is this your boyfriend?" He step closer to me, but I backed up. I step closer to Wendy, I kept her behind me. 

"N-no." She said, "But I wish." She whispered. I don't think she wanted anyone to hear but I heard and I couldn't help but smile. 

"What are you smiling at pretty boy?" He asked, coming closer to me. I walked closer to him, I wasn't going to be afraid of him. 

"Nothing!" I said. 

"You think your tough? Huh!?" Then he pushed me, I fell. 

"Liam!" Wendy screamed. I looked at her. She looked so scared. I didn't want her hurt anymore. I got up and punched the guy. I grabbed Wendy's hand and ran. Back to the car. We jumped him. Where was Niall?

I looked at Wendy. "Are you okay?" She looked up. Like she was gonna cry again. 

"Im so afraid Liam. I don't want you hurt." I put my arm around her and pulled her into a tight hug. 

"I would rather me get hurt than you." I pulled away and looked her in the eyes. We both leaned in. Before I knew it, our lips met. The kiss was just perfect.

We both pulled away. We both smiled. 

"Thank you Liam." 

"Okay, well I've gotta find my mate Harry. Its not in the best situation." She nodded. "But first I need to find Niall my other mate." I started the car and drove to find Niall. 

-Niall's Pov-

I was running after Liam but saw Alessandra. I ran over to her. 

"Alessandra!" I screamed. She turned around and looked scared. She looked like she was about to run but I grabbed her wrist. "Please, don't run away." 

"What do you want Niall?" She looked away. Did look me in the eyes. 

"I know, no matter how much I saw sorry, you won't truely know how sorry I am. I never meant to take my anger out on you and Im so sorry! Alessandra, please, please forgive me! You mean so much to me. I can't lose you. Ever since I met you, my life met something. I have meaning. I foudn my soul mate. When im sad, you make me so happy just by being by my side.  I- I love you. No, im in love with you." A few tears went down my face. 

She finally looked at me, She had tears running down her face. I wiped them away with my thumb after letting her wrist go.

"Im in love with you too Niall." I smiled, so did she. 

"I will never hurt you again princess. Im so sor-" I got interrupted with her lips being agaisnt mine. I smiled through the kiss. So did she. We were interrupted with someone screaming.

"Niall! Get your ass in this car so we can find Harry!" We both turned to find Liam and some girl in the car. I grabbed Alessandra's hand, we ran to the car and jumped in. 

"Hi Liam, Hi-" I stopped.

"Wendy." She stated. 

"Wendy." I finished. 

"Niall, I think Harry is at the bridge!" Liam said. 

"What bridge? And why?" I asked. Harry never mentioned anything about a bridge. 

"Well he we was 'dead' he told me he always wanted to die in his favorite place, which was that bridge in the woods. He went there a lot." Liam stated. 

"Now that makes sence." I said. 

"Im gonna call Zayn."  Liam said.

"No, I will. You stick to the driving." I said, he nodded. 

-Zayn's Pov-

I woke up to a cell phone ringing. I grab my phone.

"Hello?" 

"Zayn? You awake?" Niall asked. 

"Now I am, vas happening?" Niall laughed. 

"Niall!" I heard liam growl. Oh daddy direction back again. 

"Oh, well anyway. Harry''s missing! You need to get up and help us find him!" He screamed.

"Okay!" I screamed.  Someone moved by me, crap. I forgot Tessa was sleeping with me. "Im going now." 

"Okay, well Liam thinks he went to the bridge." I was confused.

"Why?" 

"Harry once told Liam that he always wanted to die in his favorite place and told Liam that is was the bridge!" Niall sounded like he was about to cry. 

"Niall, don't cry. Everything will be okay. Drive to the bridge. Me and Tessa will meet you guys there." 

"Okay." Then we hung up. I looked to my side. Tessa was sitting up, wide awake. She kissed me. 

"Should we get dressed and go?" I nodded. 

"Lets go." We got dressed. I stole a kiss from her now and then. I loved when she giggled. Then we ran outta the house and jumped in the car and drove off to the bridge in the woods.

I got there and saw Liams car. I stopped and jumped out, Tessa followed. I looked at the bridge and couldn't believe what I saw. I fell on my knees and started to crying. 

A/N

How many of you guys hate me? I know I do! So late in updating! & another cliffhanger!! Im sooo sorry!!! I love you guys! I no longer go to school, im doing ecot so I will be updating alot more!! I promise! 

I love you guys! Thanks for reading!

P.s. Tell me what you guys think? I really wanna know. & I know, Im sorry this chapter is soo bad. But I tried my best. & Sorry for my bad spelling. I don't proof read like I should!

-Stay Beautiful(: