Cht-2

"Class dismissed!" MR.Coleman said. Opening the door and dismissing everyone. I got up ang suddenly Katerina Santiago ran towards me. "Hi!" She is such a cheery person!"hello!" I said smiling. "Wanna have lunch with us?" She asked. I nodded. Then smiled. Its been awhile since I got asked out to have lunch.

We where walking towards the cafeteria when Angelo suddenly came beside me. I Raised an eye brow at him.

"Yezzz" I asked. "What?" He said "why are you here beside meh?" I asked "nothing, can I join you?" He suddenly asked Katerina. "Yeah sure!" She said. "Why are you so hot for a hight school guy?"'she asked him. He chuckled. "I don't really know actually. I was born this way" he said chuckling a bit.

"Baby I was born this way!" I sang. Making them laughed. This is the side of me that has not came out for a while. We came up at the canteen doors. My smile came down when I saw my brother. Yes my brother he is not yet graduated even if he's 19 yes 19 he supposed to be in collage.

Pero wala siyang pake. "Smiling now huh?" He said venom lacing his voice. "I have never seen you smile again when you killed her! The one that I love!" He screamed at my face. "I did not kill her! How would I! She's my rock my bestie my life! My other half! How would I!" I screamed back.

Angelo came beside me and rubbed my back but I kept still. "Kasalanan mo tong lahat! Hindi mo alam kung gano kasakit nung namatay siya because she tried to save you!" He screamed. Causing people to look at us and stare.

"It was not my fault she wanted to do that! I tried really I tried! You never know how I felt! I thought you where suppose to be my brother! Akala ko ma trutrust kita! Akala ko ikaw yung magiging mother and father ko! Like you where suppose to be! Pero hindi! You beat me up every night!" I screamed at the end I covered my mouth.

"You beat her every night!" Katerina yells shocked. Suddenly I saw her shake with anger. " putang ina mo! Akala mo kung sino ka ha! Bakla ka pala eh! Hindi ka pala totoong lalaki! Gago!" She screamed inching closer to him. Suddenly she slaps him. Hard.

Everyone gasps. Angelo begun to shake his head then he balls up his fists then punches Terence on the jaw he would never be called my brother again ever.

"Tama na!" I screamed crying. I hugged Angelo burying my face in his shirt. I don't feel awkward around him or uncomfortable. I felt comfortable and happy. He hugged me like his life depended on it.

I felt him carrying me to something he carried me to his car then placed me on a seat beside the drivers seat. He hugged me. He kissed my forehead until I fell asleep. In his arms.

Douglas Booth as Angelo Martin