Cht 13

(Angelo's POV)

"Angelo!" I herd an angelic voice shouted I saw Daniella holding a 9mm gun. "Babe look out!" I shouted running behind her as fast as I can. But I was too late..... "Ange-" her knees buckled as she drooped like a feather to the ground.

"No!" I shouted running towards her body. "Katherine, Jocelyn now." I demanded coldly as I held the love of my life in my arms. "Please keep your eyes open Danny please" I cried, my tears dropping on her face. "But I'm so fucking sleepy Angelo" she said, "no no no!!" I shook her as she closed her eyes.

I herd three gunshots fired but I didn't care my love, my life, my oxygen, my everything is lying on my arms lifeless. "Dude call the cops!" Terence said. Grabbing Daniella out of my arms but I growled. "You call the fucking cops I don't fucking care I'm taking her." I said standing up and running into my car.

I laid my angel on the backseat of my car. Gently. I passed the speed limit I was going 100kph. And I didn't give a flying fuck if The police are chasing me. I arrived to the nearest hospital. Grabbing Daniella I ran in the hospital.

"Please it's an emergency!" I shouted. Nurses grabbed the push-y bed thingy I laid her down. They pushed the bed to the ER. I waited outside the waiting room patiently.

Terence arrived with the girl a few minutes after I arrived. We waited for 3 fucking hours but still the doctor didn't gave us any information yet.

"Daniella Maxwell?" The doctor asked. We stood up. "Umm... I'm Doctor Irwin, I'm Daniella's Doctor. Who's the family member here?" He asked. "I am" Terence said. "And what are you to her?" He asked him. "I'm her brother." He said. "And you?" He asked me. "I'm her boyfriend." I said. He nodded.

"If you would like to see Daniella she'll be on room 245 in 3rd floor and please don't startle her she took the shot just a millimeter away from her spinal cord so she would need a lot of rest." He said smiling. We nodded. "Thank you doc." Terence said.

Please be okay baby.

This chapter sucks -.- kay bye!