Cht 12

(Daniella's POV)

When I woke up I was in a room in a very familiar one. "Well,well,well look who we have here" said a voice that I really dread. "What do you want fucktard!" I screamed.

"No taking back bitch!" He said slapping me, I was tied up in a chair so in one slap my head turned. "What do you want Derick" I splat. "We want you in our gang again." He says. "No." I replied, "I wasn't asking what you want, I was demanding you." "Well sorry, maybe I didn't hear you because you didn't actually listened to anyone!" I shouted at him.

"I was listening! I was listening to everything that you said! I was fucking in love with you!" He shouted back, "YOU FUCKING LISTENED HUH?! FUCK NO! YOU TRIED AND KILL MY BROTHER! FUCKTARD I WAS BEGGING YOU NOT TO!" I screamed, "WELL HE WAS THE REASON WHY YOU LEFT ME!" "WE WERE NOT TOGETHER SO DON'T ASSUME!" I screamed.

"FINE WANT IT IN A HARD WAY HUH?!" He shouted,"BRETN BRING THE FUCKING PICTURE!" He yelled, Brent came down holding a picture, "you see this, its so sad to see your little boyfriend die" he said in a calm voice too calm.

He showed me a picture of Angelo and I kissing,  "LEAVE. HIM. ALONE." I said in a threatening voice, "but sweetie I will." He said smiling mischievously.

That made me mad, I ripped the rope that was on my wrist then I removed the chains that was tied to my ankles, he looks like he was going to poop, "Brent call back up!" He ordered.

I punched him on the jaw, he tried to punch me on the stomach I blocked him. He tried and punch me on the jaw, I grab his arm and put him in a headlock, kicked his knees so he was kneeling. "Never I mean never try and scare me about killing my loved ones because I will end you first" I said in a scary tone. His back up came in, I grabbed his gun, but before he can do anything I put him to sleep, I shot a total of 12 persons.

I came running out of the building to see Angelo with the 'squad'.