Cht 4

After I woke up in Angelo's arms. He drove me home then he said that he will come back later to pick me up. I got dressed for school which consists of skinny jeans and a teal sweater and my teal vanz. I grabed my bag and went downstairs.

I saw my brother. I quickly got an apple then got out before he talks to me. I saw a familiar Corvette stop in front of me. I got in then he smiled at me I smiled back. "Hi" he said. "Hey" I greeted. "You seem so happy?" He said while smiling.

"Well maybe because a hot guy yesterday confessed his feelings for me and we cuddled up in his bed.... I dunno" I said smiling at him. "You seem pretty happy to" I say. "Well maybe because the girl that I like likes me back, or maybe because that girl is right beside me, or both." He said grinning.

I laughed. "Well henchman go on drive this machinery shoo" I said in a British accent. He laughed. "Right away madam" he responded in a British accent also. We laughed. He started driving towards our school.

On a stop light he grabs my hand and intertwine my fingers and his fingers. I blushed when he kissed the back of my hand. I blushed.

We reached school then we got out of the car, I noticed that my brother's car is nowhere to be found.

He placed a kiss on my forehead saying that he will see me at lunch. I only nodded then smiled.

-----------at lunch--------

I was walking towards the lunch room and saw Angelo's light brown hair. I was upset was an understatement. I saw him kissing the school slut. Well thats what I get for trusting someone in such little time.

It hurts because he's kissing her back. I ran toward them removed the slut then slapped him in the face hard. "Well this what I get for trusting you huh." I said my voice is mad,angered,upset and the strongest one hate.

"Did you know that you are so pathetic?" I screamed. Slapping him hard again. The blonde slut grabbed my hair. "Who do you think you are?" She sneered. "It doesn't matter bitch" I said in a deadly tone.

I grabbed her hand away from my hair then twisting it behind her then putting her in a headlock. "Listen here puta I maybe a nerd and I might have an abusive brother, but it is not a reason that you should bully me or do harm to me. Because you see that guy there," I said pointing at Angelo. "You can have him gago yan eh" I said pushing her to the ground.

I walked away. Today and so forth Im not going to let anyone inside my walls anymore, Im not going to let them hurt me anymore.