Cht 11

(Angelo's POV)

Where the fuck is she! "Dude stop walking around your making me fucking dizzy!" Katerina said more like shouted. "I can't fucking help it!" I said back. "Where the fuck is she? She is not in her house nor in the school!" I shouted.

"We'll find her." Terence said sternly. "How do you know that?" "I know who took her" he said. "Who?" "Derick" he said with disgust, "fuck" I heard Katerina curse. "You know him?" I asked her, she nodded. "Who is he?" I asked angrily. "He's my bastard of a brother" she said coldly.

"He's a fucking gang leader, Daniella was once in her gang, he was in love with her but Daniella, she was so focused on her parents leaving her, she was so blinded, even her best friends tried to stop her from joining my brother's gang but it was already late, she already joined, she was their best fighter she was the money machine, Angelo I just gotta warn you, If you break my bestie's heart I will break your face into pieces." She said the last part scarily, "and try and do one bad thing to her, I will be the first one telling her that Zenith is still alive" she said, I saw Terence tense clutching his fist knuckles turning white.

"What?!" He roared, "Let me explain" I said. " go before I lose my fucking control." He said with clenched teeth. I took a deep breath, " okay, when the car crash happened, Daniella manage to cover Zenith's body from getting hurt" I started, "I thought she didn't" "but yet she did, she was the one who saved us all, s-she almost died, she was my girlfriend, I was blaming myself every single time. Zenith she only had a broken arm and leg, while Geoffrey and I we only had a broken arm, I-I so depressed, After Zenith recovered her mom forced her to move to London, while Geoffrey and I was still sulking because of what happened to Daniella, we moved, we moved to another town." I was crying by now. " Zenith's mom thought that Daniella was a danger to her daughter, so she told you that Zenith died, but it was all framed, she didn't die, Zenith hated her mom because of what she did, she found us , she moved in with us, now we're trying to make Daniella to remember everything but the doctor said that we need to take it slow because it might shock her and out her into a coma again." I said shakily I rose my head to see Terence face was covered with tears.

" Y-your Angelo Marquez" he stuttered, I nodded, "Promise me you will not tell her please" I plead, "yes."
"Now stop with all of this drama crap lets save my bestie!" Katerina cheered. "Yeah, yeah, what ever lets go!" Terence said smiling slightly. "But is he your brother?" I asked, " yes he is but he already abused me when I was 8 until I was 15 so I'm already ahead of you" we were shocked "yeah whatever" she said "I just want to kill that bastard for 7 years now I can!" With that she grabbed a gun out of her boot.

"Okay easy there tiger." I said chuckling, "your too exited." Terence laughed. "Count me in bitches!" We heard a girl voice shout, "Yeah!" Katerina yelled, "Jolina?" Terence said shocked, she was holding a gun, its not just a gun it was a fucking shot gun! "I was part of his gang until he started hitting on me, I was so mad, he took my virginity, no I will take his life" she said coldly, "we will take his life." Katerina joined. " you guys take his life, I will take his balls and tape it on his head" Terence said serious, "Well I'll just puncture his dick then" I said evilly. "Haha now lets go" Katerina said.  We all walked out of Daniella's house.

I will find you baby just hold on.