Cht 3

I woke up in unfamiliar room nasan ako? Tanong ko sa sarili ko. The door opened and it revealed Angelo. "Hi" he saids smiling. "Hey" I responded. "What happened, where am I?" I asked him.

"You're in my house" he says. " why?" I asked. "You passed out in my car after the fight with your brother." He says slightly angered. "Im sorry he beats you up." He says to me looking into my eyes. Bakit ang pogi niya! Tang ene!. "No, It's not your fault that he beats me up, It's mine, I could have saved her but I didn't, I could of save my family but I didn't, I wish I was never born." I didn't realize that I was crying when Angelo wipes my tears with the palm of his thumb.

"Hey,hey look at me" He grabs my chin gently then makes me look up and look in his eyes. "Its never your fault, He should've been there for you in your darkest times, He should've been there for you when your parents left you, Its okay Im here for you don't ever forget that." He tells me gently.

"How could you say that we only met this day?" I asked. Sniffing a little bit. "I-I don't know, I have the sudden feeling to protect you, To be there for you, To take care of you, I don't know what it is but I find you attractive, I think its because of those beautiful hazel eyes or that wavy hair or the way your so focused on your lesson, you bite your lip when your focused on your work, Or maybe because of how you act towards me like you've known me for a long time, I just felt like I need to light up your world again, I know you are not going to tell me all your secrets right here right now but, I just wanted to say that I really like you from the first time I saw you at your locker, I like you." He said passionately while looking directly in my eyes.

I cried again. "Why are you crying did I say something bad?" No its not that, I-its just your the first guy that ever told me that, my brother tells me that im a cow, ugly, ungrateful, disgraceful, and disgusting. But for some reason I believe you." I said wiping my tears. He smiled.

I hugged him. He kissed my forehead. We cuddled up on his bed watching a movie called 'The Mortal Instruments' (A/N this is actually my fave movie😂✌🏻🙊 after white chicks 😂🙊) after watching hat we fell asleep in each others arms.

His arm wrapped around my waist and my hand placed on his chest.

Are wi going too fast? What do I feel towards him? Totoo ba ito? Or joke lang?

---------------
Please comment if you think that they are going too fast 😂✌🏻️🙊💞