Cht 6

(Angelo's POV)

Shit!! I fucked up really bad ! Wtf did I just did! Ugh!!. I ran inside Geoffrey's house. "Dude! Geoffrey I freaking need your fucking help!" I said urgently. "Dude don't need to fudging cuss!" He scolded at me. "Whatever. Dude I fucked up BAD!" I said panicking.

"What did you do this time!" He said annoyed. "Sorta kinda kissed the school slut then she saw me" I said scratching my neck. "You idiot!" He said slapping the back of my head. "Ouch no need for violence" I whined.

"Ohhh yes you fucking do!" He said angrily. "Okay okay, I need you to help me to make a surprise apology for her." I said.

"Fine. I'll ask Zenith for help, you owe me." He said sighing. "Thank you!!" I said hugging him. "Ohh now you have someone else hugging you huh what happened with your girlfriend?" Zenith said jokingly. " haha very funny babe but no, because this guy just kissed a slut then she saw" he said. "well I better run now bye!" I tried to run out of the house key word tried. Zenith grabbed my ear then pushed me on the sofa.

"You did fucking what!"she said angrily. "I-I umm" I stuttered. When Zenith is mad you better run. "Well Im sorry okay! Im trying to gain her trust back don't worry." I say.

"Fine." She groaned. "Thank you! Im actually making a surprise for her." I said proudly. "Can you help me please!" I begged giving her the 'eyes'. "Okay! You look like a retard puppy!" She laughed. "Whut eva"

"Thanks for everything guys! I owe you guys so much!" I said hugging them. "Bye!" I said waving then heading to my car.

If only Daniella knew who I was and that Zenith is still alive we will be happy.

--------

(Daniella's POV)

I miss her so bad. I wish she was here. By my side, hugging me, I let one tear fall. "Daniella Im sorry! Please let me in!" Lawrence my brother pleaded. "Fine!" I finally gave in. I opened the door then saw him.

"Im sorry Im so sorry for everything" he sobbed. I grabbed his face in my hands and told him. "Alam ko na nag sosorry ka pero hindi ko ma propromise na ma trutrust kita pero matagal na kita pinatawad." I hugged him.

"I love you" I said my eyes became glossy. " I love you too" He said hugging me tighter. After that we watched movies like the old times then I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

Zenith I miss you so much!