Explaining Everything

Ed's POV
I looked at Mustang with wide eyes. "The hell does that mean Mustang?!" I exclaimed. He chuckled at my reaction.

"Relax Fullmetal. It isn't a real relationship. Only for the mission we're being sent on." Mustang explained.

'We're?! No way...! I am not going on a mission with him around.' I thought.

"So then explain this mission." I grumbled. He nodded.

"There's an ex-state alchemist holding a party Saturday night, and he's been capturing female officer's. We're going to go to that party to capture him." Mustang explained.

"So then why couldn't you bring an actual female officer?" I asked. Mustang sighed.

"Because only female alchemists are allowed." He replied. I sighed. "Oh. And you have to wear the military uniform." He replied.

"What?! The stupid mission requires me to wear the uniform?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes Fullmetal. You'll blow our cover if you don't." Mustang sighed.

"And I'm being sent with you?!" I groaned.

"Yes Fullmetal." He mumbled. I frowned.

"I don't like this mission." I stated.

"I'm not to found of this mission either." Mustang explained. I grumbled.

"Was that all?" I asked. He shook his head.

"One last thing." Mustang stated. I glared at him. I just wanted to get home and continue sleeping. "I've already asked Lieutenant Hawkeye to help you." He explained. I nodded.

"Can I go now?" I whined. Mustang chuckled.

"Yes Fullmetal."