Understanding His Feelings

Ed's POV
I grumbled as I walked back to Al and I's dorm. Al looked at me as I opened the door.

"Brother? Something wrong?" He asked. I nodded.

"Hell yeah there's something wrong..." I mumbled. He stood up and sat next to me as I plopped into my bed.

"Mind sharing?" He questioned.

"I think I'm in love with someone...." My voice was muffled because of the blanket I was on. Al started to giggle. A blush covered my cheeks as I sat up and glared at him.

"Shut up Al, it's not funny!" I exclaimed, which only made him giggle more.

"Brother it's okay to be in love." He replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"It's the Colonel isn't it?" He asked, making me jump.

"Eh?! Is it that noticeable?!" I asked. Al shook his head.

"No, not exactly. But, it's there." He replied. I just growled in frustration and face planted into my pillow. Al just giggled again. "Relax Brother. I'm sure if you just tell the Colonel how you feel-"

"HELL NO! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MUSTANG WOULD TEASE ME?!" I shouted. Al sighed.

"Brother, think about it like this. He basically asked you out when you two were on the mission right?" He asked. I stiffened.

"H-How'd you find out?" I asked. I swear if Al had eyes, he'd be rolling them.

"The hospital ring any bells...? Ah, forget it...anyways Brother. If he asked you out on the mission, then he must feel some way about you." He explained. I nodded.

"Huh. That makes sense..." I mumbled.

"So, go to the Colonel how you feel!"

SORRY ITS SHORT GUYS. IMA WRITE THE LAST CHAPTER NOW SO HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. BAI