Suspicious Moves

Ed's POV
'Why the hell did I agree to that?!' I thought in slight panic.

"Now what?" Roy-Mustang asked. I shrugged.

"Isn't the point of our mission to find something suspicious?" I asked. He nodded.

"Okay. Should we split up then?" He asked.

"No.....that's what they want." I suddenly stated.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Mustang replied.

"They want us to split up, so that the ring leader can target one of us. But the question is, who does he want?" I explained. Mustang nodded in understanding.

"Okay. So then we stick together?" He stated it as a question more than a statement.

"Yeah. Don't give them any reason to question us Colonel." I stated. Mustang nodded.

"The same goes to you." He replied, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Got it." I grumbled. We walked around the house for a bit, staring at paintings, vases, anything really. We needed some form of proof that'll show what this guy really does. And I had a feeling I knew how to do just that.

"Hey, Roy." I stated, looking at him.

"Something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I have an idea of how to find information on this guy....but you may not like the idea....." I explained.

"Well, what is it?"

Hey guys! Sorry this update took so long XD anyways, I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you all next chapter! Bai!