Sorta Going To Plan

Ed's POV
Governor Kaito smiled calmly at me as he came over.

"It's nice to see you again Erika." He stated. I nodded.

"Likewise Governor." I replied.

"Ah, where's the Colonel? Wasn't he with you?" He asked. I nodded again.

"Yes. He said he had to speak to someone so he left for a bit." I explained, using the story Mustang and I made up. Governor Kaito nodded.

"Ah. Well, would you like some company then?" He asked. As much as I wanted to say no, I had to keep up my act.

"Are you sure you'd like to spend the time here?" I asked. He smiled a close eyed smile.

"Of course." He replied. I nodded.

"Okay.." I decided. We made little conversation for about ten to fifteen minutes.

"Erika, would you like to follow me for a few minutes?" Governor Kaito suddenly asked. I nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asked in reply.

"You'll see. It's a surprise." He replied, making me roll my eyes when he wasn't looking. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the main room. We walked down corridors, and passed about three or four rooms until he stopped.

"Right in here." He stated. I nodded and stepped in, suddenly becoming highly alert. When I heard the door lock is when I turned to face the Governor.

"I expected the military to send the famous Flame Alchemist. But I never expected this. They send the famous Fullmetal Alchemist as well." He stated. I looked at him.

"How'd you figure out?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Your auto mail. It's very simple. When we shook hands earlier, I felt your hand through your glove. It was abnormally cold, and not to mention hard. Like steel." He smirked.

"So what now then? Mustang and I both know your true identity. We have the ability to expose you." I explained. Kaito sighed dramatically.

"My my, such an inexperienced alchemist you are. You have to make it back from your mission alive first to expose someone." He stated, and suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I bit back a yelp.

"Wh-What the hell did you...?!" I couldn't finish my sentence. He smirked.

"It's much easier to kill an opponent that isn't moving correct?" He chuckled evilly. I glared at him, while I felt my body freezing up.

'Temporary paralysis?!' I thought . "Y-You bastard....!" Kaito looks at me.

"Good night Fullmetal~"