Chapter 33

*COLSON'S POV*

"What should we do today?" Sky asked from the passenger seat. 

"I don't know. There has to be something. Wanna go to Menchies?"

"Sure.." she said, sounding uninterested. I had been trying to get her to eat, but she just wouldn't. We walked into Menchies and to my surprise she got the biggest size they had. We took our food and went to sit by the beach. 

"So, do you think the not eating thing has to do with touring? Or you just won't?" I asked her.

"I kinda think it's both. I think if I had actual food I'd eat more."

"So you can't take all the fast food?"

"Not really. I never eat this much of it and it just makes me sick." I nodded. We were leaving tomorrow and I was worried about leaving. I knew she could take care of herself and she had Kenzie and Jess, but I just don't anything bad coming from this.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah...just thinking. You wanna go home?"

"Sure."

Once we got home, I found Slim. I just talked and talked for a good hour.

"Chill. They love her as much as you do, they won't let anything bad happen to her. Just tell them what she told you about the fast food." I nodded and left the room, going to find Kenzie, knowing she'd listen to me.

I just got done packing, and Sky walked in. She hugged me from behind and stayed like that for about five minutes. I laid down and pulled her closer. I didn't want to leave, but I know she had to finish this. I finally knew how she felt all those times we had to leave to finish the tour. We laid there until Jess said it was time for them to leave. After we said bye and they left, we hung out for a while. I found Ash in her room packing.

"What's up?" she asked while continuing to fold her clothes and shove them in the suitcase. 

"I think I know how she feels. Or felt." she stopped and looked at me, confused. "I mean, all those time we left the house, or here, or in LA, to finish a tour. I just had to watch her leave to continue a tour and it sucked." she nodded, finally understanding.

"Colson, you guys are always gonna have to do this. You'll get used to it. At least let's hope you both do. Now you and the boys need to go load your stuff in the car." I nodded and went with Slim to do what she said. 

*SKYLAR'S POV*

"What should I wear tonight?" I asked Jess. We were in Texas today and the show wasn't until later, but I wanted to pick out my outfit now since I was bored. Kenzie went to get some 'actual food' as she put it. I guess Colson told her about what I said.

"The outfit on the right." she pointed to the one she was talking about. Once I got it set out, I sat down. I checked my phone for about the 10th time this hour. Colson told me he'd keep in touch before I left last week, but he's barely called me, and hasn't texted me at all. I knew he was busy, but it just seemed like Kenzie had been talking to Dub nonstop and when I asked about Colson, she didn't have anything to say. She walked through the door with bags of food. Me and Jess got up to go help her make something. 

"Where's Josh?" Kenzie asked.

"I'm right here. What did you buy?"

"What does it look like?" he rolled his eyes and went to watch TV.

After we ate, I told them I was tired and went to lay in my bed. I just wanted to relax and I needed time to think. If I didn't, I was bound to mess something up tonight. I checked my phone once again, and I had a text but it was just Rookie answering me.