Chapter 25 - New Years Kiss

Only 10 minutes left before new years. Everything was just too much, so I went to my balcony in my room to calm down for a minute.

I can't just pretend that I'm happy when my heart is breaking from the sight of Jai with someone else.

Why him?

(doors closing sound)

I heard the doors closing. Somebody is in my room. Can't I just be alone for one second in my own damn freaking house?! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Hey..are you okay?'' Nash said. '' I saw you going upstairs, so I thought i'm gonna check on you.'' You were able to hear that he was worried. It's nice to know that someone cares about you.

''Yeah I'm fine..just..got lots of things on my mind lately.''I said looking at the full moon. 

''Let me guess - Jai?'' He said casually, standing next to me, also looking at the beautiful sky.

I stayed quite. He knew the answer anyways. I think we will become best friends soon. I feel like I can trust Nash. He's always there for me, protecting me. He's truly an angel. 

''It's just soo confusing, you know? One day we're like lovers, and the other day we act like we don't even know each other.'' I said and took a deep breath. 

''You should talk to him. Ask him what he feels about you.'' Nash said silently and turned to me. ''Look, I can clearly see that Jai is in love with you, he's just as confused as you are. That's why he's trying to make you jealouse tonight - to see your reaction and to find out about his feelings toward you.'' After Nash said his lecture, he suddently hugged me. I felt so secure. 

''Come down when you're ready'' He said, gave me a kiss on the forhead and went downstairs.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, listening to the footsteps, that got closer. Wait, I thought Nash went downstairs. 

''Nash I thou-''I started to speak, but when I turned around it wasn't Nash. It was Jai. 

''It's me'' Jai said looking a bit down. 

''What are you doing here? '' I asked. My voice started to break with every single syllabus that came out of my mouth. But I tried to stay strong. 

''I think someone is waiting for you downstairs..'' I said after I didn't get an answer from him and  looked away. 

''She left.'' Was all that Jai said. 

--------11:56 p.m. ---

''Mhmm'' I mumbled something under my breath. 

''Aren't you going to ask why she left? '' He said louder this time.  ''Don't care'' I said harshly. Even tho it burned me inside.  

''Yes you do. And so do I'' Jai said and it cought me off guard. ''What?'' My voice was shaking.

''You know excatly what I'm talking about. Why do we keep pretending that there's nothing going on between us? '' He said getting really annoyed. 

''Am..I don't know, maybe because you think I'm a child? Even tho you're the one who needs to grow the fuck up Jai.'' I almost screamed this time. 

'' I didn't mean it ! James was there I couldn't tell him that I have a crush on his little sister!'' 

Everything started to heat up. The argument seemed endless. I felt tears running down my face. Why does it have to be so confusing? 

-------11:57 p.m.--------

It was silent for a few seconds. But then Jai spoke up. 

''Are you and Nash a 'thing'? He said sounding very silent and insecure. 

''No''I spoke calmly.  ''It didn't seem like it downstairs..'' 

My blood started to boil. I was getting proper angry right now. And I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped him. Hard.

''You got to be fucking kidding me right now..I-..I'm speechless..'' I felt so hurt.

 ''Do you know what ?Go to that slut of yours and accuse her all sort of things, so you could feel better. But don't you EVER say something like that to me again.'' I spat these words to his face.  I looked at my hand and the promise ring Jai gave me. I took it off. And gave it to him. 

-----11:58 p.m.-------------------

Jai was looking down for awhile, but then his eyes met mine. I couldn't make it what his eyes said. But I got lost in them. Again. 

Fuck. 

We were looking at each other for awhile. It seemed like ages. 

-----11:59 p.m.-----------------------

''It's my fault. I fuck everything up. And I'm sorry. I know I hurt your feeling, I know I promised you to take care of you, and I didn't. So maybe it will be better if I'll just go. And leave you.. so someone can actually treat you right.'' Jai said as a tear rolled down his face. 

He turned around, and slowly, step by step, got closer to the balcony door. 

''--FIVE--- '' I heard happy voices shouting from downstairs.  

" --FOUR--'' Jai was getting further away from me. 

''--THREE--" And it felt worse and worse. 

''---TWO---'' No. I can't let that happen. 

''--ONE---" I'm in love with Him. 

''Jai ! Wait ! '' I shouted and he turned around.  "YYYYAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!! HAPPYYY NEW YEARRR!!!! '' Shouts from downstairs filled the silence. 

But just after a moment, Jai came up to me and kissed me. It was the sweetest kiss I've ever had. His lips were so soft and pure. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist and held it really tight. Like he doesn't want to let go anymore...

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm backk !!! 

I really hope you likee ittt 

and Im sorry if there's any mistakes it's midnight so.. 

And i apoligizeeeeee for not updating for sooo damnn longggg