Chapter 7 - Silly games with Dare or Dare

-----Morning------------

I woke up, and did my morning routine, but strangely Danielle my little sister didn't show up like usual , . How I said. Strange. Weird. She growing up ! Finally! Well...I'll hope.. 

So I went down stairs, but it was quiet..I can't believe I woke up first than everyone else..what is wrong with me ? 

Why I'm talking to myself? 

Weirdo . 

So I ate breakfast, and I thought I'm gonna wake them up, for two reasons ;

1.I'm bored. 

2.I wanna do a little prank, cause I'm in THAT  mood today. 

So what I though, I'll draw on their faces with a marker, and I'll put some cold water on the sides of their bed, so they would slip and fall. Evilll. 

I had everything I need, I went upstairs, but surprisingly, nobody was there.Da faq? 

So I thought I'm gonna take my phone and call James to ask where they are.But then I remembered that I lost my phone . . Where the hell is it?! 

Hm..Think Alex..

And It's on silent aswell, genius! Fantastic! Great! (note the sarcasm) .

Jai's room!! Bingo!! I probably lost it there while I was under his bed! 

I quickly ran into this bastard's room and I wanted to crawl down under his bed, but I remembered THE Spider. I was too bloody scared. What should I do? Shit. Shit. Shit. 

Just forget the spider, take the bloody phone and get your fucking ass from there. -That's what I said in my mind about thousand times, before doing anything.

 So I crawled down under his fucking bed, and found my phone, of course I took it and stood up very Very quickly. Like the speed of light.  I mean..you get what I mean . 

I was smiling like a 5 year old child, who just got a candy unicorn. Yepp . I looked exactly like that. 

I started to walk from this room as far as possible, but I heard a sound...like someone would ringing in a phone. Jai left his phone? How this is even possible?!  

I found that phone and of course it was Jai's ! Yeass! I Have a Power !!! Superwomannn!!!!!! Jokes. :D . 

Someone called ''Holly-big boobs'' was calling..hmm..should I answer it? I think yes. 

---Conversation on the phone Holly - H  , Alexis -A .------------

A - Hello . 

H - Am..Who is this? 

A - I'm Jai's girlfriend, and you're probably Holly, cousin of the Brooks Brothers, right? Jai told me about you. 

H - WHAT?!  Wait..I'm his girlfriend..you're probably just another stupid slut. 

A - Listen hippopotamus,  Jai and I are getting ready for the Very special thing right now..you know when two people join together on the bed and t-, she cuts me off. 

H - ENOUGH! YOU CAN TELL JAI, HE'S NO LONGER HAS A GIRLFRIEND ! ! WE'RE OVER.  

-----------End of conversation---------------

And she hung up on her last words..Upsss...

But it's not really my fault...I mean I was only joking around..but she believed it..well she doesn't have any sense of humor..poor child..

What should I do with his phone..hm..I feel soo powerful right now.. 

Next I went on his pictures, of course no password! What a cunt.