Being James Yammouni's little sister (Janoskians Fanfiction)

Introduction  

Hey guys , so This is my first fanfiction ,(Some stuff is NOT real )  and i hope you will like it <3 If you like it please - Vote, Share and comment !!!  

Soo Hiii. I think I need to introduce myself to The world.  My name is Alexis Yammouni ,- Alex or Lexi for short, and yes I'm the sister of James Yammouni from The Janoskians.  I'm 16 years old , I have long  brown wavy hair and Green eyes, with a little brown around it. :)  I'm not the tallest person , but i'm not the midget either. So that's all for now. :)

I haven't seen my big brother James for a year now, because he was on a tour and then interviews, photo shoots and all that shit, and he couldn't be bother to visit us - His family - Me, Mum ,Dad , and the youngest Yammouni.- Daniellla - Dani for short. She's 10 years old she has medium  brown  hair and brown eyes like James' .So James  would rather spend time with his stupid friends from The Janoskians than with us. 

To be honest I Hate him now. All the time i needed him, he was busy and  going out with his friends in another country. So I got use to it, and i don't give a shit anymore what he does, and where he is, but my whole family does..give a shit about him. They always tell me ''His dreams are coming true'' ''He is just want to  make people smile' 'or   ''Don't be mad'' . But I am . I mean don't get me wrong, i still love him , it's just I missed him , and who the hell knows where he is now.