Chapter 3

I awoke to the smell of bacon and the sound of the stereo blaring 'The Ballad of Mona Lisa' by Panic! At the Disco. Today has started off a little better. I went into the kitchen humming the chorus of the song to find Brayden dressed in shorts cooking breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine" he said, showing his pearly whites.

"Good morning to you too" I cheerfully replied, also smiling.

"Do you live by yourself?" I asked, wondering where his parents were.

"No. My erm... my uh.."

"It's okay. you can say it." I said, seeing he was afraid to say parents.

"My parents are out of town for the week. they left yesterday," he said, "so I have the house all to myself." We smiled.

"You can hang around here if you want." he added.

"Alright." I replied. "Thanks." 

After we ate breakfast we went in the living room and watched movies. He put one arm around my shoulders and I snuggled close to him. Then he kissed my head. I looked up at him smiling and I started blushing.

"You're so adorable when you blush." he said softly. Which of course made me blush even more.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked him.

"No. I'm an only child." he was rich too. I could tell by his large house and his Red Mustang GT. He was so attractive.

"You're very beautiful Kara."

"Hehe thanks. You're kinda cute yourself." i said smiling.

He leaned in closer to me and our lips met. He pulled away and looked into my eyes then back at the TV without saying a thing. I turned back towards the TV and laid my head on his side. I could feel him relax. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If things go the way I want them to, chapter 4 should be out tonight as well. what do you think so far? 

Click the external link! It will lead you to my Facebook page :]