People Like Us

Eleanora is stuck in her mansion with her parents, but when her favourite butler get's kicked out, Eleanora goes missing too, little do they know, they're together, travelling adventures going where tomorrow takes them, but, where will they end up? Venice? A small Jungle Village?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey everybody! How are you all doing? here's a story that i'm sooo looking forward to writing, it's going to be the most action, adventure packed story i've ever written, I would absolutely love if you guys followed Eleanora's and Christophers adventure with me!

Comment below what you think, what you want to happen, any idea's, remember I don't even know how this stories going to go so i'm JUST as looking forward to this as I hope you guys are sooo If you want to see your ideas in this story please comment below! Thankyou and I hope you enjoy the chapters!

Kisses! xx :)

A little bit about me

~ I live in Australia with a great family and friends, but i'm always dreaming of adventure which is exactly what this story is about, everywhere I wish to go and what to do! I'm a teenager that's always up for a chat! So comment I would love to get to know you! I also like to bring a bit of happiness and dreams to everyone, so there will be a quote at the end of every chapter so keep you all dreaming!

~QOTC (Quote of this Chapter)

'Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree'

-Martin Luther