1

"Hi." Shawn smiles.
"Hi."
"I like you a lot."
"I like you a lot too!" I gasp. He pulls his hand out from under the covers and looks at the small silver bad.
"This is very pretty."
"I had it made especially for you."
"You're gonna be my husband."
"I am." I smile. He's been doing those for about a week now. He wakes up and just looks at ah cute but also annoying. I need my morning shawn! I need him to kiss me and when I try getting out of bed he pulls me back in and I need to make coffee and have him steal it. 1 year and 1 week he still takes it from me every time. I get up but to my surprise shawn pulls me back into bed.
"I'm a psychic I know what you're thinking."
"You've already confessed you arent." I lay back in bed and he wraps his arm around my torso cuddling into me closer.
"You looked jealous."
"I am not jealous of a ring I gave to you." I scoff.
"Its a very pretty ring." He puts his hand back up into the air.
"Ok I'm going-"
"I'm kidding. But I told you so." I roll my eyes but pull him closer. "You're gonna to spend the rest of your life with me. I can bug you for the rest of our lives."
"You can also get in the shower now anytime you want. You also have full permission to kiss me anytime you want. Even if I'm mad you can just kiss me."
"Or jealous" he teases.
"Ok alright get up I need to be to work in 20 minutes." We both get up and I pull a clean suit on.
"I love you." Shawn wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me.
"Tell you what. I will come home and we can make pasta and then go to bed and do stuff that we'll never forget." Shawn bites his lip and nods.
"Pasta food is sexy." He says.
"I hope." I walk into the kitchen and grab a banana. "I have to go. I love you."
"Wait I wanna come." He shoves his shoes on and runs out with me. "I'm getting married." He sings as we drive to the station.
"Stop." I chuckle.
"I'm marrying a detective."
"Spencer."
"He can rock my body good." He thrusts as we get out.
"Give me the ring."
"I'll stop!" He begs. I grab his hand and we walk inside. "I'm going to get us coffee and doughnuts." Shawn continues to walk straight but I turn.
"Soo how does it feel to be engaged?" Juliet asks.
"Really good? I didn't remember how I felt with Victoria but now it feels so good and exciting."
"Stop comparing him to Victoria, Carlton. He's Shawn."
"I know but I like thinking how different it is."
"Stop. One day you're gonna hurt him by doing that."
"Okay I know.."
"Coffee." Shawn hands me my mug.
"Thank you." I kiss his temple.
"So how does it feel?" Juliet asks him the same question.
"My right hand is a tad heavier but its ok cause I like looking at it." Shawn holds his hand up and looks at the ring again.
"No! How does it feel to be engaged. Let alone engaged to him?"
"It feels.." Shawn looks up at me with a smile. "Lame. I mean I have to shack up with this idiot forever?"
"I have to wake up to your face everyday. Oh god." I push him and go to my desk.