9

"Hey!" I see Guster as I walk into the hotel.
"Hey!" I look around hoping to see shawn but no.
"How's shawn?"
"Good he woke up at 6 and called me down here. So we've had breakfast about three times already, lunch twice and a million snacks. Don't tell him I told you but he's looking for you but doesn't want to be seen looking for you."
"Well our wedding is in 4 hours so let him know I'm in room 128."
"Lassie!" I see shawn running down the stairs.
"Shawn" I laugh and grab him.
"You're here."
"Of course I'm here." I laugh. He pulls my lips to his.
"He has a fear of getting left at the alter."
"I'm not gonna leave you I would marry you right here if possible."
"Marry me right here Carlton." He whispers.
"I can't." I laugh. "I'm gonna stand up there in front of everybody."
"I love you!" He wraps his arms around me.
"Okay I have to shower and all that. I love you Shawn." He kisses my cheek and leaves.
-
-
-
"Hi." I smile.
"Hi." Shawn smiles back. We're standing at the alter as they read all the wedding stuff. "I do." Shawn says.
"I do." I nod trying to cover my smile a little.
"You may now kiss the groom." I tip shawn and push my lips to his. He smiles in the kiss. We grab hands and walk out.
"We're married." Shawn sings as he signs the paper.
"Married." I dance around.
"Okay okay we should go eat cake."
"Deal."
-
-
-
"So Mr. Lassiter." I smile as we walk down the hall after everybody left.
"So detective?" Shawn smiles. I stop and kiss him.
"What'd you wanna do now?" I ask.
"Well I hooked up with a stripper three times today so I'm not in the mood for sex.. But I do like champagne."
"Let's go!" I pick him up bridal style. I get to our room and very clumsily grab my wallet. "Baby?"
"Baby?" He looks at me.
"Can you open the door?" He takes my wallet and pulls the key out and then opens it. I kick the door shut and lay him on the bed. "Champagne my lovely, husband!" I grab the bottle and use a trick I learned on a undercover case. He claps and sits up. "To us." He says as I hand him a glass.
"To us." I smile and clink them together. I push my lips to his. He falls back on the bed and deepens the kiss while his other hand slips into my suit jacket. "Question?"
"Answer."
"Did you use a condom with those strippers because I didn't bring any and I don't want to catch some std or something."
"I did not. One of them did had herpes."
"Its worth the chance." I smile and kiss his neck.